SEC BLog Predictions....

Well sir, there's the difference.

We know we can go in with a fighting chance and come out with a victory.

Your team only knows defeat and it shows on the field.

Let's see...

You beat a ****ty AP team. You beat a WKU team that would have been closer if they hadn't derped and turned it over 6 times. Then you get your ass pounded by Oregon.

We lose a close game to WKU. We beat a ****ty Miami (OH) team. Then we lose a game to Louisville that we made ourselves lose (turnovers in the red zone).

UK and UT are in the same boat right now. Both teams have lot of struggles.

Sad that this game vs UF has sucked the last few years.

Can we get more fans like this guy on the board? I've been hearing our fan base run scared all week long and it's making me sick to my stomach.

LETS GO UT!!!!!!!!! Be men among boys on the field and lets shut the gators up once and for all.

Grudens agent was right when he said Tennessee lives in a fantasy world. Reality sucks.

Let's see...

You beat a ****ty AP team. You beat a WKU team that would have been closer if they hadn't derped and turned it over 6 times. Then you get your ass pounded by Oregon.

We lose a close game to WKU. We beat a ****ty Miami (OH) team. Then we lose a game to Louisville that we made ourselves lose (turnovers in the red zone).

Turnovers are part of football, and they don't automatically score a team points. Tired of hearing that ignorant excuse as to why UT beat WKU. UT capitalized on the opportunities they had off of turnovers.

Turnovers are part of football, and they don't automatically score a team points. Tired of hearing that ignorant excuse as to why UT beat WKU. UT capitalized on the opportunities they had off of turnovers.

I didn't say the game would have been a win for WKU if they hadn't turned it over. I agree, turnovers are a part of the game. But anyone should know 6 in a row is a fluke.

Let's see...

You give UK way to much credit. Tennessee is bad but Kentucky is in a class of its own when it comes to sucking at football.

Let's see...

Wouldn't shock me if Kentucky lost on their bye week this weekend. Go away.

You give UK way to much credit. Tennessee is bad but Kentucky is in a class of its own when it comes to sucking at football.

No, I haven't.

We lost to WKU. Had a chance at the end. Not denying they beat us solidly though.

Louisville was a good game too. We killed ourselves with fumbles. We had to play Whitlow. Turnovers happen but it really killed our drives.

UK has shown improvement. Not saying they're better (or as good as) UT but right now both programs are basically in the same boat.

Let's see...

UK and UT are in the same boat right now.Both teams have lot of struggles.

like you guys will fair any better against flarduh.

VN Store

Back