SEC Survivor Pool Week 4

I'd like to thank Candy (bleck, 🤢 ) for the win.

Hello week 5 column!

May they never will another game. Until I need em again next season.
Pretty sure I’d feel the need to shower. I know I did when I used them…

Reactions: txbo
So. I was exposed to lacrosse for the last five minutes of Duke vs ND. Meh. Now there’s dance team championships going on. This is a little better. MSST at Bama has been delayed till the top of the hour. Gonna run an errand. C U later.

So. I was exposed to lacrosse for the last five minutes of Duke vs ND. Meh. Now there’s dance team championships going on. This is a little better. MSST at Bama has been delayed till the top of the hour. Gonna run an errand. C U later.
Sitting at restaurant last night, Rutgers v Michigan men's lacrosse was on. It went to overtime an Rutgers won. It was so awesome and exciting.

Oh, I mean Michigan losing. Always a good day. The lacrosse sucked. I just don't get the love of that sport.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Nope I was in a no loser situation always happy when bama loses 👍

picking the gumpers in survivor.... and them blowing a lead to hapless miss state to lose the series....
tenor.png

Well, Georgia won game one today, so many are facing elimination in game 2 of the doubleheader, which is starting right now.

I’m out after Bama lost their series, but good luck to you, hope you survive another week.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back