SEC Women’s Tournament 2022

Don't have to dream, there is such an LV forum. Highly censored and heavily moderated like the Boneyard. Fortunately, we have both kinds. You might like the other one better.
That would be Maria C's pay forum. Use to visit way back when. Then they turned to a pay site with the insufferable one ruling with an iron hand. I don't mind "vigorous" discussions among LV fans. It's the obvious trolling from fans of other teams that I'd like to eliminate.

I'm sure there's some kind of 'Cock Talk.
I believe the most active free Gamecock site is Fighting Gamecock Forum on Gamecock Central. There is also a pay site on Gamecock Central called The Insider's Forum. Both are sort of a catch all for all sports. There are many threads on each devoted to WBB but unfortunately there is no forum just for WBB.

I would think LV fans would be flattered to have fans of other teams regularly post on their forum. It is a testament to the importance of your site and the relevancy of the LVs. If your team was not relevant then few fans of other teams would visit except perhaps before and after a game.

Sorry I ruffled some feathers. I will retreat to my own site to post. Perhaps I will lurk a little here but will refrain from posting. Good luck in the tournament unless we meet down the road.

I believe the most active free Gamecock site is Fighting Gamecock Forum on Gamecock Central. There is also a pay site on Gamecock Central called The Insider's Forum. Both are sort of a catch all for all sports. There are many threads on each devoted to WBB but unfortunately there is no forum just for WBB.

I would think LV fans would be flattered to have fans of other teams regularly post on their forum. It is a testament to the importance of your site and the relevancy of the LVs. If your team was not relevant then few fans of other teams would visit except perhaps before and after a game.

Sorry I ruffled some feathers. I will retreat to my own site to post. Perhaps I will lurk a little here but will refrain from posting. Good luck in the tournament unless we meet down the road.

I actually don't mind other posters they keep it interesting. There have been some very gracious visitors n thanks for the kind words.

Not that you asked me, but streaming is the way to go, at present. We use YouTube TV. For a sports-oriented person, I would recommend considering fubo TV. It is essentially the same price as YouTube TV and carries more in the way of sports channels. With the Elite package ($79.99/mo) or the Sports add-on ($10.99/mo), you get the Pac12 network with fubo TV that you don't get with YouTube TV. Each of the services generally has a free trial so you can become more familiar before making a decision and none require a long-term contract. I would suggest looking closely at the channel listing for each service to ensure you're getting what is best for you. For example, with fubo tv (which I have recommended), you have to go to the Elite package ($79.99/mo) or get the sports add-on in order to get ESPNU. (Which was obviously important during the Women's SEC tournament!) Just fyi.

And, Coach J, you should look at fubo tv. With the Sports add-on, it is still less than $100./mo.

Jim
Thanks for the info...I will read up on it

I actually don't mind other posters they keep it interesting. There have been some very gracious visitors n thanks for the kind words.

Yes, there are some and I don't mind them either as long as they don't troll. No one told chicken ghost to leave although I don't mind given past posts .

Reactions: krichunaka
Yes, there are some and I don't mind them either as long as they don't troll. No one told chicken ghost to leave although I don't mind given past posts .

my post wasn't directed towards you just to be clear so i hope you didn't take it that way. I was addressing the poster.

There have been some visitors that have trolled but some come on to talk basketball but then take up for their team when they feel they are being attacked. Let's be honest when you have posters like and they make things personal against a team (hell we see them go after our own) they go above and beyond and as LV fans they can put us in a certain light so fans come back at them then it's on 😂. I've been guilty of it too but it is a testament to our relevancy when other fans come here to see what we have to say because it means they have us in the brain.

I've had to detox from twitter because it can get down right nasty and i'm glad while we have our problems here it's nothing like the gross things posted on twitter.

I have been on here for a while a seen some sevier trolls,,,some have even morphed into supportive and unbiased posters...Several I have seen booted that come up with alter-avatars.

But
dachshund-dressed-as-garth-from-wayne-world-photos.jpg

takes the all time prize,,,its one thing to be infamous, heck I'm in that realm,,,but some just go too far

Reactions: Rickster
That would be Maria C's pay forum. Use to visit way back when. Then they turned to a pay site with the insufferable one ruling with an iron hand. I don't mind "vigorous" discussions among LV fans. It's the obvious trolling from fans of other teams that I'd like to eliminate.
You got that right, Volnationnj. A handful of posters seem to control the narrative on the site and like the Hotel California, you can check out but you can never leave. I gave notice, directly to Ms. Cornelius before renewal date and they charged my card anyway. Their main site never answers their phone, except to say, “no agent is available, please call back later”.

Reactions: volnationnj

VN Store

Back