SEC Women’s Tournament 2022

Saturday’s SEC Championship between and Kentucky was the most watched WBB game of last week, averaging 520,000 viewers. The Gamecocks have been consistently among the most viewed games this year as their brand continues to grow.

FNVh1KFXEAE3sET
Won’t last long.

Reactions: ATLVOLFAN01
South Carolina thought they would win the SEC tournament.

funny-laughing-gif.438551
Winning the SEC tournament this year would have been nice but I am perfectly happy with where Carolina is right now. Over the last 10 years Carolina has 6 SEC regular season titles, 6 SEC tournament titles and 1 National Championship. Over the same period UT has 2 SEC regular season titles and 1 SEC tournament title.

Last edited:
Reactions: shiverz
Winning the SEC tournament this year would have been nice but I am perfectly happy with where Carolina is right now. Over the last 10 years Carolina has 6 SEC regular season titles, 6 SEC tournament titles and 1 National Championship. Over the same period UT has 1 SEC regular season title and 1 SEC tournament title.

What took you so long? ;)

Reactions: shiverz
Oops. Carolina and UT shared the regular season title in 2014-2015 so make that 2 SEC regular season titles for UT over the last 10 years.

Winning the SEC tournament this year would have been nice but I am perfectly happy with where Carolina is right now. Over the last 10 years Carolina has 6 SEC regular season titles, 6 SEC tournament titles and 1 National Championship. Over the same period UT has 1 SEC regular season title and 1 SEC tournament title.

More trolling??? Compare the records and beat your chest. It is what it is. We'll see how it goes over the next few years.

Reactions: krichunaka
Winning the SEC tournament this year would have been nice but I am perfectly happy with where Carolina is right now. Over the last 10 years Carolina has 6 SEC regular season titles, 6 SEC tournament titles and 1 National Championship. Over the same period UT has 2 SEC regular season titles and 1 SEC tournament title.

Oh, and this......
funny-laughing-gif.438551

More trolling??? Compare the records and beat your chest. It is what it is. We'll see how it goes over the next few years.
Just responding to the attack on my team. Call it trolling if you like. Would not have brought up the record except for "Won't last long." Has already lasted a decade and I like where we are sitting for the next decade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth_Vol
Could have fooled me seeing as how you respond to everything a Gamecock fan posts.

Okay, go ahead and accuse me of something you know is not true. Thats a tactic someone else uses as well. From what I can tell, you just like to confront Lady Vol fans when you feel like your team has been slighted. That's the only reason you're here, well, that and to brag on your team on an opponents forum. I'm all for free speech. I am not for trolling or abuse of Lady Vol fans.

Guess what, because of past USC trolling, I don't normally communicate with any USC fans. Sorry, I prefer to overlook than to confront but sometimes the low-class lack of respect or outrageous claim prompts a reply. You really should show more respect for this forum than you do. If we were on a USC forum, you would be demanding the same. Try and prove that I respond to everything a chicken posts and you will prove exactly the opposite.

As someone who has only followed the LVs in my lifetime and never visited other sites I wonder what is the pleasure someone gets from wanting to express his/her opinions on another site. We had a Baylor Bear for several years who I don't think he/she has posted since the coaching change. That poster sometime added content. I don't know if SC even has a board similar to ours. We have UConn and S.C. visitors and IMO most of their content is they need to strut. I don't know if SC even has a board similar to ours. (OF Course the LV board is BETTER than Both of Theirs and has been for two decades. NA Na na.

As someone who has only followed the LVs in my lifetime and never visited other sites I wonder what is the pleasure someone gets from wanting to express his/her opinions on another site. We had a Baylor Bear for several years who I don't think he/she has posted since the coaching change. That poster sometime added content. I don't know if SC even has a board similar to ours. We have UConn and S.C. visitors and IMO most of their content is they need to strut. I don't know if SC even has a board similar to ours. (OF Course the LV board is BETTER than Both of Theirs and has been for two decades. NA Na na.

I'm sure there is an entire field of psychology on the phenomenon.

You answered your own question. This is the best and most active board along with the Boner which is so censored its no real fun. If you'd ever visited other sites you'd get it. Our visitors just want to talk WBB on an active site and I'm glad they're here. I expect them to talk trash sometimes, it's an internet fan site for God's sake. No big deal. BTW, I miss that Baylor guy too he had good info.

Last edited:
I asked a similar question recently. Just imagine, no trolling fans from other teams. Well, one can dream.
Don't have to dream, there is such an LV forum. Highly censored and heavily moderated like the Boneyard. Fortunately, we have both kinds. You might like the other one better.

Reactions: mcannon1
UT men's team had 21 assists and 8 turnovers tonight. When is the last time our women's team had that kind of A/TO ratio? Almost never, and indeed
the team usually has more TO's than Assists--huge reason why the program has been mediocre for so long.

Reactions: Big Orange Rob

VN Store

Back