Shadow Campaign for 2020 Election

If by coup you mean he got his tail kicked in an election then you're spot on

I was quoting the Time article

You called it a coup in OP which is non-sequitur and then you later said "Trump never had a chance". Are you not saying it was "rigged"? I'm pretty sure that's what you're saying. The author is saying legal efforts were made by various parties to oppose what they see as a Trump election misinformation campaign. You think you have a smoking gun with this article. You do not.

If W and the RNC had rallied right-leaning businesses, media, lobbyists, action groups, party donors, etc. to control the narrative on the Gore election challenges, none of you would have a problem with it. They probably did make a concerted effort to influence perceptions. Why wouldn't they? If they didn't, then they are idiots. The truth is both sides are always trying to control the narrative.

I have a big problem with the parties trying to change election laws to their favor, but they both do it. Again, this isn't anything your party wouldn't do.

Last edited:
You called it a coup in OP which is non-sequitur and then you later said "Trump never had a chance". Are you not saying it was "rigged"? I'm pretty sure that's what you're saying. The author is saying legal efforts were made by various parties to oppose what they see as a Trump election misinformation campaign. You think you have a smoking gun with this article. You do not.

If a W and the RNC had rallied right-leaning businesses, media, lobbyists, action groups, party donors, etc. to control the narrative on the Gore election challenges, none of you would have a problem with it. They probably did make a concerted effort to influence perceptions. Why wouldn't they? If they didn't, then they are idiots. The truth is both sides are always trying to control the narrative.

I have a big problem with the parties trying to change election laws to their favor, but they both do it. Again, this isn't anything your party wouldn't do.
Legal huh?

VN Store

Back