Si Story On The Fight...........

thug = alabama fan

I think part of the reason Big Al Wilson got respect was he because was a top notch boxer.

I hate to see this fight stuff because you never know who started it and some things are just too hard to walk away from. I remember a Vol got in trouble for breaking another student's jaw. Come to find out the student had pointed a starter pistol at the player's head and fired. I'd probably still be pounding him!

Thats another area where you are wrong. Our frat colors are Purple and Gold. You will never see an omega with a purple shirt w/out gold in it...therefore the gold boots match accordingly! You know why the other black frats hate? Because they arent Omegas...Being in the Omegas is a privilege...and a well earned one at that...no offence...but people settle for the other frats when they arent good enough to be a Dawg! Que Psi!! ROOO ROOO!!!

Originally posted by VolzOwn@Mar 9, 2005 10:32 PM
Thats another area where you are wrong. Our frat colors are Purple and Gold. You will never see an omega with a purple shirt w/out gold in it...therefore the gold boots match accordingly! You know why the other black frats hate? Because they arent Omegas...Being in the Omegas is a privilege...and a well earned one at that...no offence...but people settle for the other frats when they arent good enough to be a Dawg! Que Psi!! ROOO ROOO!!!

No people settle for other frats when they cannot join the best one in all the land! That being the first black frat ever 1906 was a great year!

I think I need to come back and read this thread when I'm not so tired.

:blink:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 9, 2005 10:43 PM
I think I need to come back and read this thread when I'm not so tired.

:blink:

:dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 9, 2005 10:46 PM
Vols4life, either I am hitting your funny bone tonight or you're on something.

;)

LOL your saying some pretty funny stuff tonight LIO!!

VN Store

Back