Sinoloa Cartel Leaders Arrested

evillawyer

Kung Fu Kamala, B*tches!
I'll sit back and wait for you Trump goobers to praise Biden. I'm sure there will a beautiful tweet from Trump and MTG praising Biden's DEA on this one.

I'll sit back and wait for you Trump goobers to praise Biden. I'm sure there will a beautiful tweet from Trump and MTG praising Biden's DEA on this one.

Didn't know Biden personally made the arrest, but this is good news. Now if he'd just secure the border to stop all the drug mules from bringing fentanyl over that would be even better.

Wow. We won the war on drugs. Hear that everyone???

Just imagine, the cartels are officially leaderless so everyone will just pack up their stuff and leave the business.

Naive reaction, EL. Stupid waste of resources, Uncle Sam.

Wow. We won the war on drugs. Hear that everyone???

Just imagine, the cartels are officially leaderless so everyone will just pack up their stuff and leave the business.

Naive reaction, EL. Stupid waste of resources, Uncle Sam.
Given the power void, cartel leadership will kill each other in the coming weeks. This will have effects beyond these two.

Well good, shame it took poppa joe and crew 4 years to figure this out. Just before the election.
Priceless

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Given the power void, cartel leadership will kill each other in the coming weeks. This will have effects beyond these two.
And it will do nothing to stop the actual flow of drugs. Other cartels or membership of existing cartels will fill the vacuum.

Didn't know Biden personally made the arrest, but this is good news. Now if he'd just secure the border to stop all the drug mules from bringing fentanyl over that would be even better.

Not sure it will make a noticeable difference. Before it started pouring over our borders 90% was coming through our ports, and that was as of like 2016, IIRC. Even if you can "secure the border" (which what does that even mean?), no way are you  stopping trafficking across the border. You can only slow it down in a game of whack-a-mole

Not sure it will make a noticeable difference. Before it started pouring over our borders 90% was coming through our ports, and that was as of like 2016, IIRC. Even if you can "secure the border" (which what does that even mean?), no way are you  stopping trafficking across the border. You can only slow it down in a game of whack-a-mole
Yeah I did some searching and found a couple of interesting articles. You are correct on the POE still being a problem

Way I see it, you can't blame the cartels. If Americans are going to be perpetually stupid enough to buy a poison and put it into their bodies, employ capitalism, which they adore. Simply sell it at how high the market will bear. You want to stop drugs? Stop buying and using the poison. Instead of pointing fingers at those dayum Mexicans, dayum Chinese, dayum central Americans, dayum USA citizens. What did Forrest Gump's momma say? Oh yes, "Stupid is as stupid does."

Nice job Biden people, but you haven't won anything. The cartels will just find another boss to carry on as usual because the USA market for the poison is too lucrative. And citizen mules, and personal smugglers remain as stupid as ever. Long live capitalism!!!

Reactions: Smallvol#1

See how things work when Trump leads in the polls cat lady. Would have been great to give praise to the border czar, but we supposedly don’t have one.

Yeah I did some searching and found a couple of interesting articles. You are correct on the POE still being a problem

Dude, what a find this CATO article was. I had a convo with a friend about illegals and the fentanyl problem here and his cop buddy had given him that first article. I just accepted it. Had no idea the overwhelming majority of fentanyl was crossing "legally"

According to the data, you have to catch 5,000 illegals to find one person with any fentanyl at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: theFallGuy
I knew Joe was going to kick some azz eventually. Orange Brandon can walk a little taller today.

VN Store

Back