Sirhan Sirhan Parole

It’s been 53 years and they’ve never gotten around to carrying out the initial sentence, then commuted it in 1972. I guess at this point I really don’t care one way or the other. But here are two voices who should be listened to so I’ll defer to them. 🤷‍♂
Dimocrats are going to Democrat no matter what!

What's he gonna do on the outside? Maybe do a Brooks Hatlan imitation?

iu

Reactions: StarRaider
Because the liberals in California are letting SS go. Better that he killed one of their own instead of a candidate from the right.

It’s also kind of comical. RFK probably beats Nixon if he didn’t get lead in his head in California.

I guess that's one way to view the world. I've never thought to consider the assassinations, or even attempted assassinations, of people to be better or worse based on their political affiliation. Be it Lincoln, JFK, RFK, Reagan, Giffords, or Scalise, keeping score politically isn't something that ever crossed my mind.

I guess that's one way to view the world. I've never thought to consider the assassinations, or even attempted assassinations, of people to be better or worse based on their political affiliation. Be it Lincoln, JFK, RFK, Reagan, Giffords, or Scalise, keeping score politically isn't something that ever crossed my mind.

That’s rather odd. I think that it would be far better for Kim Jong-un to be assassinated instead of Joe Biden.

I’d prefer that the liberals let a murderer go free if one of their own was murdered instead of one of their political opponents. Not a good look to let a premeditated murdered be released at all. It would be even worse if the party in power was to release a murderer of a member if the competing party.

That’s rather odd. I think that it would be far better for Kim Jong-un to be assassinated instead of Joe Biden.

I’d prefer that the liberals let a murderer go free if one of their own was murdered instead of one of their political opponents. Not a good look to let a premeditated murdered be released at all. It would be even worse if the party in power was to release a murderer of a member if the competing party.

I was speaking to US assassination targets rather than tyrannical despots. I'd guess you knew that by every named example I gave being a US political figure, but I'm not surprised you didn't.

I was speaking to US assassination targets rather than tyrannical despots. I'd guess you knew that by every named example I gave being a US political figure, but I'm not surprised you didn't.

When you were speaking, you specifically said political affiliations. I never said “keeping score”. You are making that **** up, but I’m not surprised that you did.

So you don’t think that it is better that the California Democrats are releasing the premeditated murderer of one of their own party instead of Democrats releasing the murderer of a Republican? I think that the later has the potential of creating an even bigger fecal blizzard.

When you were speaking, you specifically said political affiliations. I never said “keeping score”. You are making that **** up, but I’m not surprised that you did.

So you don’t think that it is better that the California Democrats are releasing the premeditated murderer of one of their own party instead of Democrats releasing the murderer of a Republican? I think that the later has the potential of creating an even bigger fecal blizzard.

I know you didn't say "keeping score". Those were my words to characterize the viewpoint of assassinations being seen as better or worse based on political affiliation of the target.

And no, I don't think it is any better or worse that the individual assassinated was a democrat. That is irrespective of where the decision is being made with regard to the sentence of the assassin. In my opinion, he should have been quietly put to death long ago, but I don't have a dog in the hunt. Same with Hinckley and Reagan. Wasn't that in DC? I don't see that as a political **** storm since the DC libs released an attempted assassin of a republican president. We spent far too much sustaining both pieces of ****, but I don't see one as more egregious than the other simply based on the political affiliation of the candidate.

I know you didn't say "keeping score". Those were my words to characterize the viewpoint of assassinations being seen as better or worse based on political affiliation of the target.

And no, I don't think it is any better or worse that the individual assassinated was a democrat. That is irrespective of where the decision is being made with regard to the sentence of the assassin. In my opinion, he should have been quietly put to death long ago, but I don't have a dog in the hunt. Same with Hinckley and Reagan. Wasn't that in DC? I don't see that as a political **** storm since the DC libs released an attempted assassin of a republican president. We spent far too much sustaining both pieces of ****, but I don't see one as more egregious than the other simply based on the political affiliation of the candidate.

I didn’t give a viewpoint of assassinations being better if the target is a Democrat versus a Republican. I have a viewpoint that if a party is going to release a premeditated murderer that was on death row, it is better that the victim was from their own ranks.

Reagan was shot, not assassinated. Hinkley was found innocent, not given a death sentence. That’s not a very intelligent comparison. Although, Hinkley’s actions directly lead to changes in federal laws making it more difficult to obtain an innocent verdict after an insanity defense. So maybe releasing Sirhan Sirhan could have political benefits for the Right if it results in the restoration of capital punishment in California and/or if it fortifies arguments for maintaining it in other jurisdictions.

I didn’t give a viewpoint of assassinations being better if the target is a Democrat versus a Republican.

LOL

Good thing RFK was a democrat.

Reagan was shot, not assassinated. Hinkley was found innocent, not given a death sentence. That’s not a very intelligent comparison. Although, Hinkley’s actions directly lead to changes in federal laws making it more difficult to obtain an innocent verdict after an insanity defense.

LOL.

No ****. Fortunately we don't have many comparisons of US politicians being assassinated to draw from. I was referencing Reagan since the Hinckley trial, sentence, and release from treatment occurred in a largely liberal area yet the target was a republican. With the amount of hyper partisan outrage running rampant today, I wouldn't be surprised if we have more comparisons to draw from in the future. Maybe we can pick this conversation up then. Until then, it's been fun.

LOL

LOL.

No ****. Fortunately we don't have many comparisons of US politicians being assassinated to draw from. I was referencing Reagan since the Hinckley trial, sentence, and release from treatment occurred in a largely liberal area yet the target was a republican. With the amount of hyper partisan outrage running rampant today, I wouldn't be surprised if we have more comparisons to draw from in the future. Maybe we can pick this conversation up then. Until then, it's been fun.

You’re bad about putting up quotes out of text. Since you were, and apparently still are, confused I have clarified multiple times that I was commenting on it being better that the California liberals are releasing a murderer of one of their own. You are framing it as though I am saying killing Democrats is good and killing Republicans is bad. I don’t know what more that I can say to help you understand your error in interpretation.

After 50+ years in prison, I can't believe that this guy will have a clue what to do with his life when he leaves prison, but knowing how perverted our society has become there will be plenty of groupies that will take him in.

Reactions: StarRaider
After 50+ years in prison, I can't believe that this guy will have a clue what to do with his life when he leaves prison, but knowing how perverted our society has become there will be plenty of groupies that will take him in.

He's probably content to stay in his cell. Hell, he has a gravy train ... why let them mess it up.

You’re bad about putting up quotes out of text. Since you were, and apparently still are, confused I have clarified multiple times that I was commenting on it being better that the California liberals are releasing a murderer of one of their own. You are framing it as though I am saying killing Democrats is good and killing Republicans is bad. I don’t know what more that I can say to help you understand your error in interpretation.

LOL. Never change, TGO. Never change.

VN Store

Back