Slice, Nash and Yankeevol talk Yankees baseball and others talk about how bad the Braves suck

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
@NashVol11 and any other Yankees fan, I figured we could talk baseball here instead of clogging up the PF thread.

You going tonight?

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
Great choice, obviously a great player but you can also tell he loves pitching so much that he’s a complete nerd about it. Also gives the most thoughtful responses to interview questions of any athlete I follow
For example, I don’t think the guy who asked was expecting a full minute of Cole breaking these guys down lol

@NashVol11 and any other Yankees fan, I figured we could talk baseball here instead of clogging up the PF thread.

You going tonight?
I know I mentioned that I went to the home opener, which was a terrible game but oh well. Based on opponents/weather my next game will probably be sometime in May, either the Astros series or one of the promo nights in this picture. I'm watching on TV pretty much every day thoughScreenshot 2024-04-10 at 8.43.24 PM.png

I know I mentioned that I went to the home opener, which was a terrible game but oh well. Based on opponents/weather my next game will probably be sometime in May, either the Astros series or one of the promo nights in this picture. I'm watching on TV pretty much every day thoughView attachment 633522
I can’t wait to be up there in June. I went to a braves game last year. The chopping about drove me crazy.

Reactions: VolNExile
I can’t wait to be up there in June. I went to a braves game last year. The chopping about drove me crazy.
Yeah I remember they were going to scale back The Chop after Ryan Helsley (part-Native) had issues with it, and they maybe scaled back for like 5 minutes but are full-go now lol

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back