Slice, Nash and Yankeevol talk Yankees baseball and others talk about how bad the Braves suck

Now I remember. I didn’t hate the Braves until all of the bandwagon fans after they went from worst to first.
I never followed them closely until my son started playing ball. Just off and on. Next closest team was either the Reds or the Cards. First game I saw was Cards vs Braves and Cards won 1-0. Never liked them after that. I did enjoy watching the Big Red Machine though.

I never followed them closely until my son started playing ball. Just off and on. Next closest team was either the Reds or the Cards. First game I saw was Cards vs Braves and Cards won 1-0. Never liked them after that. I did enjoy watching the Big Red Machine though.
Yeah, I saw the Big Red Machine live a few times. Lifelong Cardinal, but a lot of those Reds players are among my favorite players.

And Aaron is on the shortlist. I was a big fan of Bob Horner.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
We used to have the Albany-Colonie Yankees too. Lots of talent went through there.

Some of us came to know the Braves when they moved from Milwaukee to Atlanta mid-60s.

VN Store

Back