Slice, Nash and Yankeevol talk Yankees baseball and others talk about how bad the Braves suck

Once, at a minor league game, I overheard a fellow say, “between pitchers, the bats are napping.” I rather like that turn of phrase.

Not sure whether I’ll be in town, my birthday is also late August (not that late) and my gf’s is in September so we need to figure out where we’re going and when. I’ll try to do that in the next week or so.

But the Yankees are giving away a football jersey that day, which gives me a reason to go in spite of you being there (lol)
Sorry I took so long to do this. I booked a trip on 8/16-24, so by the end of the month I should be back in NYC

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Sorry I took so long to do this. I booked a trip on 8/16-24, so by the end of the month I should be back in NYC
I’m not sure what we’re doing beyond the tuna trip.
If it doesn’t work out this trip we will get our **** together eventually

Yellow fin in the area this time of year too
In the 70s, fishermen off the northeast coast were catching 800+lb bluefin. Record yellowfin are 400+lbs. Now, I don’t know if there are many that size left with the commercial fishing pressure on the species, but best be prepared for a heck of a fight if you hook a sizable one. Good luck on your outing!

VN Store

Back