Small explosion at Y-12. No leak

sonofUT62

Didn’t see another thread. Feel free to merge. No injuries and of course they are claiming no contamination. 3 weeks after the luckily minor incident at Nuclear Fuel in Erwin. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence but who knows these days?

Didn’t see another thread. Feel free to merge. No injuries and of course they are claiming no contamination. 3 weeks after the luckily minor incident at Nuclear Fuel in Erwin. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence but who knows these days?
Isn't Erwin where they make the depleted uranium bullets that burn through armor like water?

Reactions: StarRaider
Isn't Erwin where they make the depleted uranium bullets that burn through armor like water?

My parents live up the street and my understanding is that they recycle the spent fuel from submarines and maybe other nuclear facilities. What they do with the spent fuel I shudder to think.

Growing up in Erwin, there are very few minorities there...

When I was in college I would pick up African Americans who had the misfortune of breaking down. I don’t think anyone would have hurt anyone but I wasn’t risking it. It’s a beautiful amazing town and I wish it would remain a secret forever .

Reactions: DuckInAPen
My parents live up the street and my understanding is that they recycle the spent fuel from submarines and maybe other nuclear facilities. What they do with the spent fuel I shudder to think.
I used to work with a guy that stole a certain item from that plant probably 40+ years ago. All I can say is I'm surprised I had kids after being around it.

I'm confused.. how is this relevant?

Exactly!
joe-biden-yes.gif

VN Store

Back