Smokey's uniform

Coug

ncf_a_smokey_275.jpg

I think Smokey should get a new uniform too.
:aggressive:

I don't understand why everyone is upset about the new alternates. The alternate grey jersey is a Tennessee tradition or butch wouldn't have picked it. Love what he's doing!

Reactions: 1 person
Here's my new addition to the family. Bluetick beagle. So excited for the season

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: 13 people
I don't understand why everyone is upset about the new alternates. The alternate grey jersey is a Tennessee tradition or butch wouldn't have picked it. Love what he's doing!

what years have we played in Grey uniforms?

the grey uniform is ugly regardless if they were worn years ago.there is a reason they dont wear them anymore.

Reactions: 3 people
the grey uniform is ugly regardless if they were worn years ago.there is a reason they dont wear them anymore.

Get your fire extinguisher ready, your azz is going to get torched for that comment!

Your comment reeks of ignorance. They'll be wearing them this year and beyond and there is nothing ugly about them. Perhaps Penn St with their plain, dull duds would better suit you or perhaps you can go and cheer for the traditional menstrual red of Bama.

Reactions: 4 people
just like the orange and white,no big deal.glad to know that just because you dont agree,you think someone is ignorant.

You're entitled to your opinion of them, but I (and many others) could care less about your opinion against the jerseys when recruits all over the nation (and our current players) really like them.

** if you are a 5 star elite recruit I might have to edit my post

Reactions: 5 people
If we lose in the grey jerseys, it's obviously a sign of bad luck, and we should never wear them again.

If we lose in the grey jerseys, it's obviously a sign of bad luck, and we should never wear them again.

Luck is only what you make of the opportunities that present themselves. If we lose wearing the smoky jerseys, it has nothing to do luck.

You must be that guy yelling at me to sit down during games.

Man freaking blue hairs man. If you wanna watch the game from the comfort of your seat, stay at home and watch it on tv. I had some old lady yelling at me at the mizzou basketball game last year. I let it go till josh Richardson tried to dunk on oriaki. I got up yelling and again she started yelling at me so I told that blue hair off. Her husband just looked so embarrassed. I felt bad for him and since I'm a nice guy I don't like yelling at old people, but that lady yelled at me for 2 whole halfs it was time someone put her in her place

Reactions: 1 person
Man freaking blue hairs man. If you wanna watch the game from the comfort of your seat, stay at home and watch it on tv. I had some old lady yelling at me at the mizzou basketball game last year. I let it go till josh Richardson tried to dunk on oriaki. I got up yelling and again she started yelling at me so I told that blue hair off. Her husband just looked so embarrassed. I felt bad for him and since I'm a nice guy I don't like yelling at old people, but that lady yelled at me for 2 whole halfs it was time someone put her in her place

Ban the Blue Hairs from sporting events.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back