So much for Golesh to UF

Hopefully they are closer to 2009/10 Tennessee than 2019/20 Tennessee. They have already been churning through coaches for a while...they'll hit on one eventually. They have a chance to really start fresh (like we did) with a new President, new AD (probably), and new football HC (almost certainly).
Churning through coaches who were better than the one they have today.

Interestingly, Napier being such a bust now makes it less likely that a good coach like Golesh gets hired. But as others have said, I don't think Napier is even the main problem there. Very similar situation to us before Danny White came and cleaned up the AD office.

I've seen this movie before. I know how it ends. It'll get worse before it gets better. I can picture Pruitt and Napier swapping war stories on a cruise ship somewhere. Pruitt: "Hey Billie, watch out - you realize you can screw up your buyout, don't you?"

I was having a bourbon at the bar after a round at the Honors course last weekend. Ran into MIT_Beaver. Impressive how connected that guy is.

He told me Florida had put together a big enough package that they will be able to coax Saban out of retirement. Said it’s getting close to being done.

VN Store

Back