So we're checkering TBA Wednesday?

Based on how bad we've been recently, we will probably win and everyone will be excited again and we will go on a run and enjoy our top 10 team until the second round of the tournament. If we DO lose to Bama....it might be implosion time

Based on how bad we've been recently, we will probably win and everyone will be excited again and we will go on a run and enjoy our top 10 team until the second round of the tournament. If we DO lose to Bama....it might be implosion time
Implosion time because we lost to the number one team in the nation? Rational af.

Terrible post

What the fans wear doesn’t matter.
what the fans do (noise they make) can matter if the home team gives them a reason.

Reactions: cardvolfan
I'm not sure how I feel about this, honestly.

Fo34hb6agAEf8az

I read it like this - this is the basketball program asking the fans to show up bigtime for the Alabama game.

I've seen a couple of posts from the UT twitter and from some of the staff about asking folks to stick with them even after those two losses. I'm sure they know what people have been saying after those two clunker losses. And I think they're asking the fans to come through for the team with a full, loud house for their biggest home game of the SEC season. I get being apprehensive, but I also get them asking folks to show up ready for it.

They're not asking people to checkerboard because it's a sure thing, they're asking people to make it as Tennessee an atmosphere as possible and make it hostile for the bad guys.

VN Store

Back