So what's wrong with Pig?

I hate people like you supporting mediocrity from ur players and coaches and then turning on the actual productive players such as AJ Johnson for example. Pig is overrated thus far....he has had ample chances to show what he can do with the ball in his hands...you would think he is the next CP the way people praise him on here....I am excited to se what Johnson is capable of.

Your writing skills are the poster boy for mediocrity, I wouldn't throw stones....
your thinking or lack there of, isn't far behind.

I love AJ, never turned on him.... I haven't been praising Pig, but see no reason to
attack either. You need patience my boy, and some time with a MLA handbook,
and perhaps Socrates.

Reactions: 10 people
Minstrel cramps?

:eek:lol:

Tennesseeduke

FW5431350.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
This was from Daniel Lewis:

Quote:
• With Howard out of practice, sophomore receiver Johnathon Johnson was working as the starting slot receiver. Marquez North and Josh Smith were the starters at outside receivers. If that’s the starting lineup at Oregon, that will mean three first-year players are the starting receivers (Johnson is a junior college transfer).

UT practice notebook: Vols need young receivers to step up at Oregon | Nooga.com

So I guess Croomster is not getting it done. Hope he figures it out soon. Dude was rated too high to be on the sideline.

Your writing skills are the poster boy for mediocrity, I wouldn't throw stones....

I love AJ, never turned on him.... I haven't been praising Pig, but see no reason to
and perhaps Socrates.

That was funny!:eek:lol:

and perhaps Socrates.

All that i am saying is Pig has proven to not be anything special...special players such as CP, Justin Hunter and Marquez North...you can see it immediately when they touch the ball...Pig has not shown anything special yet...not anything....Johnathon Johnson looks like a great talent from tape i have seen on him..he could very well be a bust, but that is he point, we don't know yet...so all i am saying is it will be nice to see what he can do...like i said..i know a special player when i see one and Pig Howard is nothing close to it..he isn't even on Nukeese Richardson's level talent wise..

We just need some players to stand up and take charge of this team. I hope pig can play saturday because we need some kind of speed out there saturday.

Exactly, he is mediocre thus far wih the ball in his hands...i swear we have the dumbest fans on the planet...thy bash players such as AJ Johnson and sing nothing but praises for mediocre talents such as Worely and Pig Howard.

We have the dumbest fans? So you come to a message board to argue with them? Hmmm makes sense

Reactions: 1 person
I agree with you. Pig gets lots of hype and is supposedly a playmaker but he really hasn't done much if you've watched the games or checked the stats. He's good for about 4 yards on an end around every once in a while and he never breaks a tackle, ever.

Ignorant .. By ur logic we don't have a good reciecver on the team .. Need opportunity to make plays

So I guess Croomster is not getting it done. Hope he figures it out soon. Dude was rated too high to be on the sideline.
Seems like it. He's got to take advantage of those opportunities when he gets the chance. Size and speed only get you so far.

Exactly, he is mediocre thus far wih the ball in his hands...i swear we have the dumbest fans on the planet...thy bash players such as AJ Johnson and sing nothing but praises for mediocre talents such as Worely and Pig Howard.

Other fans are dumb? Coming from the guy who thinks we need to put in our true freshman QB's into awful an situation with no supporting cast at the skill positions because......wait for it.....we are ONLY 2-0 and ONLY scored almost 100 points in two games. The freshman QBs have not had time to be fully prepared and would be working in a situation that does not put them in a good position to be successful because of our problems at WR/TE.

Hope Pig gets healthy soon because we will need him this yr. He has a quickness about him that not many possess. GBO time to stuff some duck

Oh look, another sheep who can't handle the truth. I am not happy about him getting inured, but the fact of the matter is he is vastly overrated.

Inured; verb- 1)becoming accustomed to something unpleasant.

He's getting used to his critics and you're not happy about it?

Dude STFU!!! I hate people like you supporting mediocrity from ur players and coaches and then turning on the actual productive players such as AJ Johnson for example. Pig is overrated thus far....he has had ample chances to show what he can do with the ball in his hands...you would think he is the next CP the way people praise him on here....I am excited to se what Johnson is capable of.

alice-oh-he-mad-300x222.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Ignorant .. By ur logic we don't have a good reciecver on the team .. Need opportunity to make plays

Thanks for calling my thoughts ignorant. You are awesome and I can spell receiver correctly. :hi:

I never said anything other than Pig hasn't done much when given the opportunity so far. I'm not saying that he won't make plays later this year or other years but so far he hasn't done much other than get praised for his "potential" by both coaching staffs. Let's put players on the field and see who makes plays. If Pig or Croom or whomever is out there isn't getting it done, see what the next guy can do.

All this back and forth crap is why u pay for a good Vols site....man that stuff gets old!!!

With the loss of Young.....losing Pig takes even more speed off the field. Something to think about.

VN Store

Back