Somebody Better Call The Berry Boys

volfanstuckinga

Time is running out and this class is filling up. Get on board or get run over!!! I'd hate to lose them because they wasted time!!!

Reactions: 2 people
No way Butch doesn't keep the spots for these two. He finds a way to get them in the door. Remember this is the Legacy Class, no better legacy in Tennessee football then the Berry Family. I bet they are already silent commits.

Reactions: 1 person
My point is this class is filling up fast. If they wait til signing day they may "want to be here" and there may not be room. Why wait? If you know....commit!

Pretty sure they are keeping tabs on the classes of schools they're interested in.....they're not going to be caught by surprise.

Any chance Eric pays their tuition and these two wouldn't take up a scholly? More spots to make team better. I know it won't happen. Just saying.

Dogs are cool. I'm not so sure the Berry twins are. If they were going to commit I think they would have by now. It would be hard to be better than the best DB that has ever played the game at UT so they have a hard legacy to live up to.

I hope they commit, but something inside tells me they're going elsewhere.

I agree...and that will be sad. It's never good when you allow the shadow of someone else to keep you from a golden opportunity. Sure they can go to Auburn...or some other program that won't be where we will be VERY soon. But this is family to them...and hopefully that outweighs the "shadow" factor.

My eyes are leaking! First time I've seen that - thanks muchly Volstate!

heck yeah!
We got out girl Knox from the same breeder, Wendy Davis at Davis Branch Blueticks.

Knox2_zpsb6b9c1ef.jpg

Davis Branch Blueticks, a breeder in Shelbyville

Reactions: 4 people
Dogs are cool. I'm not so sure the Berry twins are. If they were going to commit I think they would have by now. It would be hard to be better than the best DB that has ever played the game at UT so they have a hard legacy to live up to.

These guys are just enjoying the recruiting experience. It's a rush to us fans for them to commit but to them there really isn't a reason to. Whatever you are feeling inside is probably caused by the burrito you had for lunch...:hi:

Hart should have had EBs number retired this season -- ceremony at the half -- the twins sign letters for UT after the game -- everybody is happy

VN Store

Back