Someone needs to get a screen capture of that look on Tyler's face

ThatVolGuy

Debonair Extraordinaire
If looks could kill, Werner would've been dead five times before he hit the floor.

Can anyone get a screen shot of it? That would be an awesome avatar.

Werner is such a dirty player.

I'd love to see Childress or Tabb knock his teeth out like C.J. Watson.

and Tyler smith gets the technical too....

myimage1gc2.jpg

Werner is such a dirty player.

I'd love to see Childress or Tabb knock his teeth out like C.J. Watson.

and Tyler smith gets the technical too....

I think he got the technical because he scared the crap out of the ref. lol

Yeah, no doubt, Weiner is a thug for sure. First JP in Knoxville, now Tyler in Gainesville. Come on Werner, keep doing it, keep giving us that fire and we most certainly will keep beating you.

Yeah, no doubt, Weiner is a thug for sure. First JP in Knoxville, now Tyler in Gainesville. Come on Werner, keep doing it, keep giving us that fire and we most certainly will keep beating you.

welcome to volnation :hi:

nice first post.

That was Great! I told my wife "Man if looks could kill, that is one dead Gator!"
Also, did anyone see JaJaun grab CBP and drag him away from the ref's? That was also cool! Way to be a leader JaJaun! :rock::dance2:

Did you see Smith knock the kid in the white dress shirt out of the way when Chism was bringing him back to the sideline? I don't know who it was, but some teenager with mid-length brown hair (he had Bama bangs if I recall) said something to Smith as they approached the bench, and Smith hit him with his shoulder or something. All I want to know is, who was that kid and why was he talking to Smith?

Did you see Smith knock the kid in the white dress shirt out of the way when Chism was bringing him back to the sideline? I don't know who it was, but some teenager with mid-length brown hair (he had Bama bangs if I recall) said something to Smith as they approached the bench, and Smith hit him with his shoulder or something. All I want to know is, who was that kid and why was he talking to Smith?

Probably a manager (aka waterboy) for Tennessee

Whoever it was, he needs to learn to stay out of the way of guys when their blood is up like that. :)

He's the head manager for the team. And if you go back and look at the replay it was meant for them to bump in to each other. Brooks(the manager) was firing him up more. If you saw earlier in the game they were talking on the sidelines. Go back if you have a chance and read Brook's lips, he basically says something to the effect of "way to go" and somewhat bumps chests with him.

VN Store

Back