Something I don't think I've ever heard a clear answer to. Can Worley move or what?

put it this way no one will ever call him wheels. . .but he did have 10 rushing TD in HS

I wouldn't call Worley highly mobile. But I did watch him evade a massive blitz from Clowney their Senior year in high school, escape a collapsing pocket and throw a beautiful TD. Justin ducked at the exact moment under JC's swinging arms, took three or four steps forward and completed a 30+ yard pass into the endzone.

IIRC, it was one of multiple TDs he threw in one quarter against Clowney's team.

Hopefully we'll see a similar level of elusiveness and response under pressure this year from Worley.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I've said for 10 years that Fulmer's undoing began when Brent Schaeffer got hurt late in his Freshman year. Flat-footed Ainge came in, played well in the basic I formation, and Fulmer never again considered a Dual-Threat QB, notwithstanding that he'd won the NC with one.

I wouldn't call Tee a dual threat QB. He didn't have hardly any designed run plays. He was just a guy that could get out of the pocket and get some positive yardage if things broke down. He was a passing qb.

"Something I don't think I've ever heard a clear answer to. Can Worley move or what?"

Dooley and Bill Battle did so I'd say, yeah. :hi:

VN Store

Back