Sooners stole one….

Our assistant QB coach and then Venables promoted from within. Witchcraft I tell ya! That’s revolutionary, outside the box ninja moves! 😏

I am going to trust CJH, the Heisman winner QB whispering coach, can fill in a fresher hire on the QB staff.

Clearly people want to steal our people though. That is a good thing. I couldnt tell if it were a promotion but I suspect it came with a pay raise or something. I think CJH was the first one to hire him.

I am going to trust CJH, the Heisman winner QB whispering coach, can fill in a fresher hire on the QB staff.

Clearly people want to steal our people though. That is a good thing. I couldnt tell if it were a promotion but I suspect it came with a pay raise or something. I think CJH was the first one to hire him.
He was at Mizzou before that…it’s in the article. Our analysts are getting hired as on-fields by opposing SEC teams. That’s a compliment.

He was at Mizzou before that…it’s in the article. Our analysts are getting hired as on-fields by opposing SEC teams. That’s a compliment.

yeah but he was QB there then grad assistant. TN was his first real job is what i meant.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Pretty much everything gets its own thread on here .... this is just an offensive support staffer, who nobody had probably even heard of.
So, it is just a mere coincidence that Oklahoma hires someone from UTs offensive support staff less than a year away from playing them?

Venables is a defensive minded coach through and through. You don't believe he will spend hours upon hours breaking down Vol film with this guy?

Good for the guy and good for Oklahoma, creative strategy......but I don't believe Venables is bringing him in to train for the next OC position

So, it is just a mere coincidence that Oklahoma hires someone from UTs offensive support staff less than a year away from playing them?

Venables is a defensive minded coach through and through. You don't believe he will spend hours upon hours breaking down Vol film with this guy?

Good for the guy and good for Oklahoma, creative strategy......but I don't believe Venables is bringing him in to train for the next OC position
LOL. I doubt his hire had anything to do with playing Tennessee. You're giving Tennessee too much credit with that line of thinking.

LOL. I doubt his hire had anything to do with playing Tennessee. You're giving Tennessee too much credit with that line of thinking.
Venables was just sittin around one day searching college football support staffers that he's never heard of, since the claim is no one has ever heard of this guy.....goes to bed one day.....wakes up....and says boom there he is.... that's the random staffer no one knows.... that's the one I want....

Venables was just sittin around one day searching college football support staffers that he's never heard of, since the claim is no one has ever heard of this guy.....goes to bed one day.....wakes up....and says boom there he is.... that's the random staffer no one knows.... that's the one I want....
I have no idea .... but I doubt it had anything to do with seeking insight into Tennessee. Are we running some system which would need special attention beyond what can be observed on film? No.

THAT was so stupid! Could have killed a horse in that display of incompetence...
Yeah, they had to scrap that one after the rollover. The new one is wider with a lower center of gravity to limit the potential for it happening again.

Yes, probably so. Calm down there tiger. OU has much bigger opponents to worry about if we’re being honest. We’re not there yet. Something outta nothing thread.

VN Store

Back