Sooners stole one….

So, it is just a mere coincidence that Oklahoma hires someone from UTs offensive support staff less than a year away from playing them?

Venables is a defensive minded coach through and through. You don't believe he will spend hours upon hours breaking down Vol film with this guy?

Good for the guy and good for Oklahoma, creative strategy......but I don't believe Venables is bringing him in to train for the next OC position
Well, if we have a head coach who goes into that game without making some changes knowing they have a window into what we're doing, we might not have the right man running things.

If hiring coaches away from teams helps wins games, , we should have beaten Bama a number of times when we hired Cornbread. Look at how many coaches have left Satan and not beaten him in match ups.

I am going to trust CJH, the Heisman winner QB whispering coach, can fill in a fresher hire on the QB staff.

Clearly people want to steal our people though. That is a good thing. I couldnt tell if it were a promotion but I suspect it came with a pay raise or something. I think CJH was the first one to hire him.
Which Heisman winning QB did he coach?

VN Store

Back