Souce's Official Georgia Thoughts Thread

Well, the day started off fantastic -- tailgating with my friends, had a few beers & a really good cigar. Then I remembered we were playing Georgia. I've said this several times, and tonight proves it even more with the experience I had. The University of Georgia has the most awful, disrespectful, sanctimonious fans in the entire country. I've been to every SEC school's home stadiums, minus Arky (I'm going this season.), and no other fans compare.

Surprisingly, I didn't really have a problem with them outside the stadium. Then they graciously reminded me why I'll never visit Athens again once we got into Neyland.

- Barking in your face = check.

- Singing "Rocky Top you'll always be last in SEC" in your face = check. (This is the first time in a lonnnnnggggg time I was tempted to punch someone in the face. Once he saw I wasn't playing along, he started being apologetic and wanted to shake my hand - f*** that.)

-Throwing ice on people below them; repeatedly = check.

- Booing the band during their halftime show = check. (GA fans said the band shouldn't be making fun of other schools. LOL. The show was actually really funny tonight...hopefully someone will upload it on youtube.)

- Chanting UGA and booing during the Pat Summitt segment on the jumbotron = check.

- Throwing cups and liquor bottles down on the people below them hitting several people and one little boy in the head = check.

- Having the police come to your section multiple times and then having to be constantly watched like criminals because you're all 100% douches = check.

- Ruining the gameday experience for hundreds of people in and around my section = check.

This is the first time I've left early from a game since I was a student. And, it had nothing to do with the score. Thank you Georgia, you truly are the cesspool of the South.
ronald-mcdonald.gif

VN Store

Back