Spencer Rattler says tonight's game against them was our "Super Bowl"

This would be the equivalent of the quarterback for the Bears or Browns saying that was their Super Bowl after getting smoked by the Packers or Steelers. We own you. We always have . We always will. You’re a .500 team for life. STFU

Remember...youre talking about as kid that looks like Carrot Top POKED Sheryl Underwood

rs-181475-73281483.jpg
talk_cast_sheryl_underwood_800x1000_0.jpg

Reactions: tbh
No hate on Rattler here. It’s obvious he’s just butt hurt. He’s a good quarterback who makes some incredible completions

Reactions: BreatheUT
24/35, 169 YDS, ZERO TD, 1 INT

Loved hearing all week how elite he is this yr 😂…..against Furman.

Rattler played very well against UGA in the 1st half this year. After what he did to us last year and his performances so far this season, I was afraid he would destroy us again. However, our defense stepped up to the challenge. Take away the fake punt Beamerball garbage and the 75 yard run, SC barely had 200 yards of total offense. I was really pleased with how the D played. They looked fast and discplined all night. It's been a long time since I've seen a UT defense look this fast.

Rattler played very well against UGA in the 1st half this year. After what he did to us last year and his performances so far this season, I was afraid he would destroy us again. However, our defense stepped up to the challenge. Take away the fake punt Beamerball garbage and the 75 yard run, SC barely had 200 yards of total offense. I was really pleased with how the D played. They looked fast and discplined all night. It's been a long time since I've seen a UT defense look this fast.
Last yr was a lot of luck for him, lots of 50/50 balls & our secondary was playing like Helen Keller. He was surrounded by talent at Oklahoma & couldn’t cut it. Glad he got some humble pie served to him, he’s cocky for no reason.

24/35, 169 YDS, ZERO TD, 1 INT

Loved hearing all week how elite he is this yr 😂…..against Furman.

One early short pass was 40 of that 169 too.

They had 3 explosive plays (including the fake punt) that accounted for 80% of what little yards they got.

Reactions: volfeeva
It was sweet seeing him throw a pick-6 interception just before half time. Couldn't happen to a better smuck. Hey Spencer, have fun chasing Johnny Manziels numbers in the CFL . Or go back up Zac Wilson with the Jets.

The scores from the last three South Carolina games are…

45-20
38-63
41-20

One of these numbers is an absolute fluke, a fluke that Rattler never came close to producing before, and certainly has not came close to producing since.

November 19, 2022 wasn’t Spencer Rattler’s Super Bowl… it was the peak of his football career

Reactions: Volgirl939712
The scores from the last three South Carolina games are…

45-20
38-63
41-20

One of these numbers is an absolute fluke, a fluke that Rattler never came close to producing before, and certainly has not came close to producing since.

November 19, 2022 wasn’t Spencer Rattler’s Super Bowl… it was the peak of his football career

We all know it was the Jeremy Banks debacle that caused last years results.

Spencer Rattler and his coach have a 2 game resume. They were 6-4 heading into the Tennessee game. They're 2-4 since Clemson.

He has it backwards. Beating us last year was their Super Bowl. They should get a Life Championship trophy from Butch and etch the scores of those two games on. At least they'd have something in that empty ass trophy case of theirs.
I support any post that bashes Butch.

Get a load of this guy.. cant cuss but ya know what i mean
I’ll cuss on your behalf. I have no problems with profanity whatsoever. Couple decades in the military I know all the words and in several languages. Just send me the cliff notes version and I will broadcast your profane desires to the world.

VN Store

Back