SPRING PRACTICE BEGINS MARCH 18! WHO'S READY

I'm going to go with E Davis for RSfr
A Carter for So.
Umarov for sleeper
I didn't see Thornton, or Matthews listed on the depth chart? I seen them on the roster but not listed on depth chart? Just wondering if depth chart was correct.

I didn't see Thornton, or Matthews listed on the depth chart? I seen them on the roster but not listed on depth chart? Just wondering if depth chart was correct.
I havent seen a spring depth chart. can you link it?

I would assume a combo of Webb/Nimrod/Thorton/Brazzel will get reps with the on the outside until the fall. Id love to see Brazzel take over. He looks like a perfect outside guy.

Squirrel will get most of the slot reps with Matthews in tow. E Cain and Matt Ray have both said Matthews has impressed since arriving.

Jmo

Reactions: WillisWG
I havent seen a spring depth chart. can you link it?

I would assume a combo of Webb/Nimrod/Thorton/Brazzel will get reps with the on the outside until the fall. Id love to see Brazzel take over. He looks like a perfect outside guy.

Squirrel will get most of the slot reps with Matthews in tow. E Cain and Matt Ray have both said Matthews has impressed since arriving.

Jmo
It's the first post on this thread. It gives a roster and also a depth chart.

Reactions: VOLfrombama
It's the first post on this thread. It gives a roster and also a depth chart.
Oh yeah. Sorry, i saw that. It’s completely unofficial so i give it no credibility. RTI and several others have one too. Lots of speculation involved. I dont get caught up in that kinda stuff this far out.

For example, Bru is out until Fall, Heard isn’t even listed and he will start at LT, and I think Sprag wont practice this spring coming off possibly having knee surgery after the UGA game.

Time to put a few of these off-season threads on hold.

Nico's light is already bright so which RS-FR benefits the most? Is it E. Davis? Leacock? or one of the OL? Weathersby?

Which SO get the boost? Gibson? Seldon? Carter? Hobbs?

Who's the sleeper?

Tickets will be sold in donor rank order beginning with season ticket holders. Season ticket holders will receive more information on how to purchase tickets, as well as parking availability, from the Tennessee Fund and UT Athletic Ticket Office beginning the week of Feb. 19.

Who's getting into Neyland? Who's watching on the Big?

A must watch 👇

Should make spring games a night game. Live music and booze would be more enjoyable.

I just got an email that I can purchase tickets today :)

Admission to the game is $10 for non-premium seats and $15 for the Lower West Club.
2024 Orange & White Game at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 13 in Neyland Stadium, which will be at a significantly limited capacity of approximately 10,000 fans due to construction.

I got Spring Game tickets just now. I have 5 on the front row down in Z13. There are tons of tickets left right now ...
springtix.jpg

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
What time does practice begin? Heupel does a lot of morning practices. Would love to read reports at work.

VN Store

Back