Spurrier suggests....

As he tugs on his visor...

I can see it now ..

headballcoach.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Right. Let's tell the two programs with the most combined SEC titles that their annual matchup is no longer an SEC game. That makes a ton of sense.

Reactions: 14 people
At least Spurrier is trying to come up with something- It ticks me off that Les is basically a SEC newcomer, yet his bellyaching could lead to the Bama game taken away.

Reactions: 1 person
At least Spurrier is trying to come up with something- It ticks me off that Les is basically a SEC newcomer, yet his bellyaching could lead to the Bama game taken away.

Nah...unless he can somehow convince the SEC they'd make more money. The networks got mucho deniro and they like rivalry games.

steve superior has been spending to much time at the nineteenth hole apparently. :yes: :crazy:

I'm in the minority I guess, but I think the idea has merit. Georgia skated into the SECE championship and the SECCG last year only because they played weak SECW teams. Their traditional rival, Auburn, is down just as much as they are up. Whether the Alabama game counts as a conference game or not, it would still have all of the intensity and hate that's always existed between the two schools. Since the SEC can't play a round-robin schedule because of the number of teams, just counting division games in the standings would add a great deal of equity to the obvious scheduling weaknesses.

Reactions: 3 people
steve's getting too old for this gig--he's not winning the SEC so he should hang it up and head to the golf course full time--he's almost 70!

Does anybody else just hear Spurrier screaming "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!" Steve's just mad that he isn't the one people are paying attention to so he wants to say something moronically controversial to attract the media.

VN Store

Back