St John’s fires Mike Anderson

Deal Lord,
Please help me remember Rick Pitino's hollow lypo'd cheeks, disfigured jawline, razor sharp cheekbones, and overwound facial skin, if I ever consider a facelift when I look old in the mirror. Let me grow old with some self-respect and not looking like I am a walking table-flip from the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

That got a good laugh out of me 🤣 Much appreciated! As far as Pitino... It's a solid hire even at his age although a little surprised at a 6 year contract. I was listening to Paul Finebaum earlier today,and a caller mentioned Pitinos character (or lack thereof).... Paul said that it seems like it's not so much about ones moral compass,but how they do their job. This year, as long as you're a good coach,it doesn't matter. Rick Pitino is a really good coach.

Maybe inside, but I've seen cadavers with healthier looking faces than what Pitino is rockin' right now. Why do people butcher themselves? Just age naturally and be content.

I mean, the guy is into raw dogging ladies in bathrooms. Gotta keep those looks up if you want to keep that going.

Reactions: Pennheel
St John’s became a top 25 the minute he was hired no matter what his roster is.

Dude is just that good.

And yes, he is my all time favorite coach. If we are just strictly going on job performance he is elite.

VN Store

Back