Stacy Abrams Thread

This will always be Abrams legacy in my mind. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Regardless of how you feel about vaccines or masks, this **** has to be unacceptable to members of any party. Rules for thee but not for me.

stacey-abrams-masks-apology-06.jpg

$5 says the same person she pays to wipe her fat butt, had to help her up after that pic.

I dont care what one calls this cretin.
Anybody that runs up $100K's of CC debt and trying to be a Governor of a state..I have more nasty terms that aren't even permitted.
She's broken the code. She knows how to get wealthy just by running. I wonder how many family members are in her campaign team getting paid...

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Make stupid in the stupid Democrats ways of thinking stop for humanity sake ....

Stacey Abrams says 'no such thing' as 6-week fetal heartbeat: 'Manufactured sound'

Voters in Georgia have to be dumb as rocks on the road side to ever vote for such a moron.
Yeah she is pushing the abortion thing hard. She is trying to make it her campaign.

What I find funny is that her "pro abortion" rhetoric doesnt have anything to do with women's rights. Just that the Rs are wrong in their beliefs of:heart beat, alive, human.

Some of the "totally not stacey abrams campaign" advertisements are getting real toxic. The hershel Walker campaign and Warnock are getting even more toxic.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Yeah she is pushing the abortion thing hard. She is trying to make it her campaign.

What I find funny is that her "pro abortion" rhetoric doesnt have anything to do with women's rights. Just that the Rs are wrong in their beliefs of:heart beat, alive, human.

Some of the "totally not stacey abrams campaign" advertisements are getting real toxic. The hershel Walker campaign and Warnock are getting even more toxic.
I'm always suspect of women without kids advocating for pro-abortion/my body my choice. Her choice and I don't blame her if that's her choice, but much like Oprah comes across as inexperienced by someone who believes they are experienced.

Reactions: Wireless1
She's secretly a Trumper. She has yet to admit she lost the last election. Still contends it was stolen.

More like a super freak. She writes erotic novels using a different name to hide her identity. She will change her name again.

Reactions: StarRaider
So according to Stacey OBGYN practices are running a scam business and the insurance & ultrasound manufactures are all in on it.
Yep, "a tool of the patriarchy."

Reactions: norrislakevol
Stacy is never gonna win shiz. If dems ever want a chance at the governors mansion in Georgia they need to grab a harpoon and drag that ugly whale to shore.

May as well post the video of the wedge issue that everyone's obsessed with.

I wonder if Stacey has ever been close enough to a man to risk "becoming with child?"
How many women know the morning after sex they are pregnant? How many know before they go to the doctor they are caring a girl/boy?
You can listen to that little voice inside you, or you can make enough noise to ignore it, but truth is truth.

VN Store

Back