Stadium Ranking !!!!

The guy is crazy. He gave vandy fans, on five star scale, a five.

A freaking FIVE!

Well, he went to the Vandy vs. USC game which was the 1st game of the season, new field, new JumboTron, etc.

He went to the UT vs. Troy game. Not exactly the same atmosphere of the UF game.

Well, he went to the Vandy vs. USC game which was the 1st game of the season, new field, new JumboTron, etc.

He went to the UT vs. Troy game. Not exactly the same atmosphere of the UF game.

Our O&W game Had 20+ thousand more people than that uv/sc game. Pretty sure it was more exciting too.

The only time I've seen the inside of Vandys stadium it was filled with orange...I thought I was in Neyland West. Albeit, a smaller less appealing version of course.

Reactions: 1 person
The only way Vandy's stadium would rank above 14th in the SEC would be if they listed them as "easiest to get a ticket for the opposing fan base" or "good for a high school game" since it's so small!

Reactions: 4 people
Best college football stadiums in the country:

1: Tennessee
2: Ohio State
3. Michigan
3. Alabama
4. Florida
5. Southern Cal
6. LSU
7. Georgia
8. Notre Dame
9. Texas
10. Penn State

3. Michigan
3. Alabama
4. Florida
5. Southern Cal
6. LSU
7. Georgia
8. Notre Dame
9. Texas
10. Penn State

Clemson's stadium "Death Valley" is pretty nice. I've been there a few times watching GT play Clemson

3. Michigan
3. Alabama
4. Florida
5. Southern Cal
6. LSU
7. Georgia
8. Notre Dame
9. Texas
10. Penn State

The Coliseum is a horrible place to watch football. You are about a mile from the field in the stands.

The Coliseum is a horrible place to watch football. You are about a mile from the field in the stands.

They did something like Ohio State did and lowered the field which removed the track thus putting you a little closer.

They did something like Ohio State did and lowered the field which removed the track thus putting you a little closer.

At least against UCLA in Pasadena you don't risk getting shot in drive-bys by the Crips and Bloods like you do in Watts at USC games

At least against UCLA in Pasadena you don't risk getting shot in drive-bys by the Crips and Bloods like you do in Watts at USC games

I've been to 2 UT/UCLA games in Pasadena. The stadium is a dump, but it has nostalgia and you won't get shot or mugged.

Holy sh*t I think we talk about vandy more than the vols in the football forum. It's freaking vandy. Not even a little brother but a little sister. They play in little Neyland...it's an extra home game for us. Anyone giving any merit to that joke of a website and ranking needs to be shot.

Bleacher Report has us 5 of 52
Top 50 College Football Stadiums to See Before You Die | Bleacher Report

As of Feb. 11, 2013 StadiumJourney (the site the OP quoted) has us 23rd and Candy 39th...
College Football Stadium Experience Rankings - Stadium Journey

Fox Sports has us 9 of the top 19

Best College Football Stadiums - FOX Sports Photo Gallery | FOX Sports on MSN=

This is all the time I am putting into this. Everybody, including the 'dores fans, knows that Neyland is one of the top venues in College Atheletics.

This requires no further commentary.

dumb thread is dumb

Home field advantage?
Really?
Excuse me a moment. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Teared up for a moment.
How do you have a homefield advantage when your biggest rival consistently has more fans in YOUR HOME stadium on game day?

Neyland West gtfo

Can we stop talking about Vandy so much? Let's get back to hating Bama and Florida...and keep Vandy as the annoying step brother that isn't worth talking about.

The only problem with that is...Vandy actually has a football team now and stomped us last season. And there has been enough downs to dislike all three :)

and HAHA @ ANYONE ranking Vandy above Neyland. They should be fired and then donated to science.

VN Store

Back