Staff Grades entering 2024?

What letter grade would you give for recruiting and coaching/development at the following positions?

HC
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
OC:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
DC:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:

Position Coaches
QB:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
RB:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
WR:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
TE:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
OL:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
DL:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
LB:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
S/STAR:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
CB:
-Coaching:
-Recruiting:
This seems like a lot of work

It's all relative. My buddy lives in a house in a subdivision with houses on top of him and his next door neighbor just sold for 2 mil. When it comes to this world and possessions, it's best to hold on loosely.
Hold on Loosely.........old '38 Special tune with Donnie (or Johnnie) Vanzant on lead vocals?

Reactions: DonDiego and Ratvol
This staff has upgraded Tennessee Football to a winning program again. Now we look to get back to the top. I'm proud of them all.

However, I'd give most of the armchair coaches a resounding F-minus. Too much complaining and whining. GoVols.

Reactions: DaddyChad
Are we recruiting and developing at a high enough level? Who are Fresh & Sophs making waves? White, Sampson, Herring. I know the OL & DL take time to develop, but are we still light years away from GA & AL?

Never paid attention in school …….but
I own 723 acres, 2 tractors, 2 trucks, boat., 2 barns, Wife’s got a nice car, 8 grandkids, 2 great grandkids, and season tickets to the Vols. It’s a miracle!
What area is it? Just curious. 723 acres is great. The best things you listed though, GRANDKIDS AND GREAT GRANDKIDS!!!

One thing to keep in mind is that we ranked 130th in time of possession - we averaged 24 minutes per game. So of course our D played, on average, 36 minutes per game. I definitely would down grade offensive performance on our inability to convert 3rd downs and sustain drives. But should I also down grade the defense’s performance for not getting teams off the field on 3rd down? Or does the D get a little extra love because the offense forced them to play more minutes.

VN Store

Back