WR1: Kenny Oneal
WR2: Nukeese Richardson
TE: Brandon Warren

DE:Rae Sykes
DE: Me
FS: Janzen Jackson
SS: Rod Wilks

JMO....Ill let y'all fill in the blanks

These offensive lineups make me gag a little bit. Hope we have a few pleasant surprises I.e., White lightning.

QB: Jim Bob Cooter
RB: Jakouri Williams/David Yancy
WR1: Kenny Oneal
WR2: Nukeese Richardson
TE: Brandon Warren

DE:Rae Sykes
DE: Me
FS: Janzen Jackson
SS: Rod Wilks

JMO....Ill let y'all fill in the blanks

Troll imo

On the plus side it wouldn't surprise me at all to see one of the freshman wrs step up and crack the starting lineup. Paul Harris work ethic will show throughout the summer and fall. North has unlimited potential and will also have a great shot at getting plenty of playing time this season.

Not sure why people are splitting Brian Randolph with anyone. The guy will be our best player on D and is significantly better than any other DB on the roster.
Yup this is the guy that the recruiting svc missed on somehow
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
I think Arnold will get playing time as a backup CB. He has really impressed this spring even though he is not highly rated. The players really like him.

I don't know if they will crack the starting lineup, but I think Sapp and Vereen will play a lot of snaps on D.

I know this is an offense thread, but after Saturday I was kinda hoping to forget about the offense for a while. It will be a big difference from last year that's for sure.

I'm hoping that Saturday was just an example of the offense being really vanilla and that our injuries (and players not on campus yet) will vastly change our look on offense.

GO VOLS!!!

No, I think what you saw Saturday is a good indication of next season's offense. QBs and WRs should improve, but the strength of this team is the OL, the experience of Neal/Lane, and the emergence of Hill. I look to see a LOTs of runs, lots of screens and outs, and the occasional deep pass. Where it gets interesting is in '14 when we lose the entire OL.

Lightening, Neal. Thunder, Hill. Vereen will be in LB rotation. The coaches talk about Worley the most. :question:

QB- Worley
RB- Neal/Hill
TE: Justin King

WR1- Croom
WR2- Blanc
WR3- Carter
WR4- Harris/Dallas
Slot- Howard/Young

OT- Tiny
OT- James
OG- Fulton
OG- Jackson
OC- Stone

QB- Worley
RB- Neal/Hill
TE: Justin King

WR1- Croom
WR2- Blanc
WR3- Carter
WR4- Harris/Dallas
Slot- Howard/Young

OT- Tiny
OT- James
OG- Fulton
OG- Jackson
OC- Stone

Do you think Justin King can put up numbers like Mychal Rivera did? It's too damn bad that Rivera didn't come back

Qb- Dobbs
Rb-Neal
Wr-North
SWr-Dallas
Wr-Croom
Te-Quinn
Lt-Tiny
Lg-Jackson
C-Stone
Rg-Fulton
Rt-James

Defense

De-Maggitt
Dt-Mccullers
Dt-Couch
De-Smith
Lb-Brewer
Lb-Johnson
Lb-Sapp
Cb-Coleman
Fs-Randolph
Ss-Moore
Cb-Jones

Do you think Justin King can put up numbers like Mychal Rivera did? It's too damn bad that Rivera didn't come back

Maybe next year,let him get some experience at the position. I hope Woody Quinn can come make a difference. 6'6 260 He's a huge target.

VN Store

Back