Steve Spurrier

surrealvol

Anybody heard anything lately about what poor ol' Steve is up to down there in Columbia? Things have been sorta quiet, I think.

Wonder if he will take this big whoopin from the Vols well this coming Fall?

Gamecock-style fun-and-gun offense:They flutter over and try to peck at our ankles as we run all the way down to the endzone.

That is a good question. It scares me a little when Steve is quiet. I hope that he is too ashamed of his team to talk about it.

Steve's just being quiet cause he knows that he needs like a miracle to actually recruit now......with Fulmer, Reicht, and Myers in the same division gonna make hard to recruit away from them......oh btw Stevie.......
:spank: :crap: :finger: :shakeit: :beer: :pepper: :bash: :machinegun:
Sorry had to get that off my chest......now I don't have to goto therapy tomorrow :dlol:

Originally posted by g8terh8ter_eric@Jan 17, 2005 3:08 AM
:spank: :crap: :finger: :shakeit: :beer: :pepper: :bash: :machinegun:
Sorry had to get that off my chest......now I don't have to goto therapy tomorrow :dlol:

Maybe you should go anyway! You know, just for the heck of it! :lol:

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 16, 2005 11:48 PM
Gamecock-style fun-and-gun offense:They flutter over and try to peck at our ankles as we run all the way down to the endzone.

Score one for milo! :rocks:

With all the warm weather, I'm sure he's been out on Augusta National for the past few weeks.

Thanks to the cold front, you'll probably hear of some kettle-stirring before long. . . .

He had a comment over the weekend. Somebody asked him about his intensity level and he said something to the effect of "I'm not exactly laid back, but I doubt you'll see me at frat houses at 3:00 am to break up any fights."

Nothing like a good Ron Zook blast to make everybody giggle.

:lol: Too bad Florida had a better campus bully than head coach...

Well, bad for them, good for us :D

I wanna see if Meyer makes all his players get crew cuts and that pissed-off scowl he always has.

lmao.....good point milo he probably has 'short man syndrome' just short enough to employ that team creedo :dlol:

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Jan 17, 2005 9:35 AM
With all the warm weather, I'm sure he's been out on Augusta National for the past few weeks.

Thanks to the cold front, you'll probably hear of some kettle-stirring before long. . . .

I think he is just being quiet cause he is unable to find a SC visor, yet.

the alternative isn't pretty: Cock Hat

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 16, 2005 11:48 PM

milo :yourock:

He's doing very poorly in recruiting.

He's ranked 30 by Scout.

He's got 6 2star players and 1 1star. He has 2 4star players.

You will always be 4th place in the East with those type of players.

guys. he just got the job. florida was trash when he got there. dont sleep on him. just enjoy this down year. then the fun will begin. he is a hell of a coach like him or not. i happen to hate him. :dlol: but he is one hell of a coach who knows how to use the talent he has got.

ole miss almost won the west couple yrs ago with those players. all they had was manning. spurrier will get some guys in there. with all the great coaches in the sec now its gonna be a track meet for everyone. but hopefully the big orange will "git r done"

Don't forget about DUKE. You haven't heard much from Spurrier because they haven't got to do any practicing sice he arrived(i.e. the brawl thing). I believe Spurrier will do more with SC in the first two years than Holtz did in his whole tenure. I sincerely hope I am wrong because I truly hate the "Cock"., but I do respect him as a coach. I love being able to call him that, tho.

BCS=BIG CROCK OF SH*T

The Ol' Ball Cock is a good coach, I'll give him that. But now is his real test; How will he do without Florida's in-state talent?

He does hate the recruiting part, but give him a year to show what he can do and I think he will have SC in the top 25 or so in recruiting next year.(I hope not) I don't know if he can win a NC at SC, but I don't by any stretch of the imagination rule out an SEC division championship.(I hope not) I don't know that I won't root for him to beat FL anyway, tho.

BCS=BIG CROCK OF SH*T

Stevie could just say "Well guys think its time that we all just come to the realization that we are gonna suck this year, so lets just all get in a huddle and I'll be the pivot man.....hut hut!!!"

And btw Stevie...... :finger: :biteme: :crap: :machinegun:

VN Store

Back