Stewart decides Oregon

Originally posted by allvol+Jan 24, 2005 10:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (allvol @ Jan 24, 2005 10:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-milohimself@Jan 22, 2005 6:55 PM
And I just said it was Arizona State. There is a certain team I know of who had pretty terrible defense through a lot of the year but managed to win games because of their offense.

Their name begins with a VOLS

the Vols run defense was not bad, and in fact stopped some of the nation&#39;s best running backs on a weekly basis. [/quote]
Only game our run defense broke down in this year was the first Auburn game....the 2nd game Cadillac and Ronnie Brown couldn&#39;t go anywhere...they had to beat us through the air which they were successful at....But I agree, our run Defense wasn&#39;t bad this year...It was our pass defense that was suspect..I have a feeling that will be fixed this year though :D

Attachments

• parysbamagame.jpg
    parysbamagame.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
To those who are fretting over the recruiting, take a breath.

We don&#39;t have to land Phillips. It would be a nice catch. But; we need to remember that Johnathan Heffney was a mere 3 Star rating, and he performed like a 5 star recruit this year. He played brilliantly at time and made a few freshman mistakes, but he&#39;s going to be an awesome corner before he&#39;s finished. He&#39;ll certainly be playing on Sundays.

So, with the recruits we have, the coaches will coach them up and we&#39;ll make a run at the National Title.

We WILL win the SEC in 05 and 06. Book it.

VN Store

Back