Stfu

This thread has always confused me. We can inform someone to STFU in every thread. In before STFU in 3, 2,1……

I do whatever I want which is no different than what you do, I just don't think I'm better than anyone except TFG.

No, you insufferable troll, the difference between you and the majority on other posters is clear to everyone but you. Where we are generous in spirit, looking to like others, you believe everybody else are suckers. You’ve a mean spirited outlook, allowing only a few into your inner circle (whom you turn on, periodically), and choosing targets upon whom you heap your ire. You are guilty of the judgement and offense of which you accuse others. You are pitiable. It is the generous spirit which you disdain that grants you any welcome at all. Truly, you merit STFU & GTFO.

No, you insufferable troll, the difference between you and the majority on other posters is clear to everyone but you. Where we are generous in spirit, looking to like others, you believe everybody else are suckers. You’ve a mean spirited outlook, allowing only a few into your inner circle (whom you turn on, periodically), and choosing targets upon whom you heap your ire. You are guilty of the judgement and offense of which you accuse others. You are pitiable. It is the generous spirit which you disdain that grants you any welcome at all. Truly, you merit STFU & GTFO.
*Of

Reactions: rocytop2624
98241e37a88d397352a66d6f26969801.gif

It also shows a pretty serious lack of understanding how our system works.
let’s say that there was fraud errwhere. And audits prove there was fraud errwhere. And if not for fraud then Trump would have won err state. Nothing would change in the last election…….because……..the president is actually elected by the electoral college. Not a popular vote. The only thing audits and proof would do is show a need for reform. Biden is the president till the next election.

I just can’t believe how many people don’t get that
There's a lot of people on both sides that have been brainwashed by varying political talking points on social media. There's people who I thought were somewhat intelligent being brainwashed.
depends on what happens in the mid terms. if r's get enough seats, they will impeach Biden/Harris and a republican house speaker will become president.
Sigh.
Weimar Republic died in a similar fashion
Yup.
My bad for losing track of where I was posting.
Won’t happen again
I do not forget where I am posting.
Respectfully, STFU!

VN Store

Back