Stfu

Bosch is the most expensive but it doesn’t last like any of the big 3.
1-Dewalt
2-Milwaukee
3-makita

Having said that…..if I didn’t have dewalt already I’d buy Rigded. Lifetime warranty on everything including batteries and they don’t exclude contractors.
I think he uses Milwaukee mostly. I used to help him do some work and I liked using the Bosch he had. I liked the Rigid too. But he Bought me a set of the Bosch for helping and I love them. They're perfect for me cause I don't use them every day.

I think he uses Milwaukee mostly. I used to help him do some work and I liked using the Bosch he had. I liked the Rigid too. But he Bought me a set of the Bosch for helping and I love them. They're perfect for me cause I don't use them every day.
don’t get me wrong
They will stand up to every day just fine. They just don’t last as long. But they’re good tools. I would not turn them down

Seriously,

You’re such a putz that your wife refused to get a Covid test because she didn’t want to hear “I told you so from you”. Then you claim you got Covid from her. You’re not vaccinated, you could have gotten it from anywhere. Then you went to your kids baseball game….with Covid. It doesn’t matter if you think you were staying away from everyone. You went in public with Covid. After that your MIL has to be dragged away while giving you double fingers…..
im sure you thought this made the pro-vaccine family members look crazy but what it really does is show what a pile of **** you are. A complete failure at keeping your oath to your wife as well as a small man who would rather be right than protect your bride…..you’re just a horrible person….to your very core.

In conclusion, stop quoting me and STFU.
thanks in advance.

Seriously,

You’re such a putz that your wife refused to get a Covid test because she didn’t want to hear “I told you so from you”. Then you claim you got Covid from her. You’re not vaccinated, you could have gotten it from anywhere. Then you went to your kids baseball game….with Covid. It doesn’t matter if you think you were staying away from everyone. You went in public with Covid. After that your MIL has to be dragged away while giving you double fingers…..
im sure you thought this made the pro-vaccine family members look crazy but what it really does is show what a pile of **** you are. A complete failure at keeping your oath to your wife as well as a small man who would rather be right than protect your bride…..you’re just a horrible person….to your very core.

In conclusion, stop quoting me and STFU.
thanks in advance.
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
This is another of your disappearing tags, I guess?

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
This is another of your disappearing tags, I guess?
One of the Covid threads. one of the militant anti-vaccine guys which is fine but this one is a real Richard. I would be willing to bet he beats his wife.

20%.

Last edited:
Who was this?
He’s always been louder. Not an alter.
He doesn’t post here but was in the conversation when asshat butted in. Just making sure there was no mistake about how I feel about my friend
He’s a guy who red and I went to High school games with. And I’ve done a bunch of work for his family.

Edit: RCT you’ve been to his parents house to put hardi board on it.

Reactions: rocytop2624
He’s always been louder. Not an alter.
He doesn’t post here but was in the conversation when asshat butted in. Just making sure there was no mistake about how I feel about my friend
He’s a guy who red and I went to High school games with. And I’ve done a bunch of work for his family.

Edit: RCT you’ve been to his parents house to put hardi board on it.
Don't cover for him, everyone knows @LouderVol is an alter for @McDad

VN Store

Back