Stfu

Interesting thread. Who is that de1 dude, I mean obviously he's not a Tennessee fan. Is he, or supposedly with some type of recruiting firm or something? And who is Sprye?

If that's too much trouble to answer, I can go back to the thread and figure it out. Or go to the culinary thread and tell TFG he ghey.
De1 is a lying pos who claims to help get kids ready for college football. Kinds like an agent. He’s FOS. Says he’s a Tennessee fan but tries to get kids to go everywhere but Tennessee. Not that he actually has any contact with them.
Sprye is a marketing firm that Tennessee has begun to work with.

Began
Begun
Began…..not sure which sounds right.

Interesting thread. Who is that de1 dude, I mean obviously he's not a Tennessee fan. Is he, or supposedly with some type of recruiting firm or something? And who is Sprye?

If that's too much trouble to answer, I can go back to the thread and figure it out. Or go to the culinary thread and tell TFG he ghey.

De1 is a low level wannabe pimp without any girls...

Or what @Orangeslice13 said

@de1conley
Time-out.

Real talk dude, if you are who you say you are you have to stop lashing out at people on a message board. This crap will come back and bite you and your business in a big way. Especially in a competitive business like the one you’re in.
I’ve called you out on several occasions but that’s because this is an opinion based platform. As a business professional I think you need to step back from the “haters” like me. Your best bet is to not respond, rise above it, or ignore it. It will make you look more professional in the eyes of you clients.

Time-in

now STFU.

VN Store

Back