Stoops?? Really

Swiftybaby

Just iss side maynardville
Whoever made this list must not have seen us kick kentuckys ass year in and year out. Even before coach heup our worst coaches ever managed to mostly kick his ass
Stoops has had Kentucky competing better than they historically have consistently.

I’m not saying stoops is better, but I am saying I understand the mindset that a decade of consistently over achieving at a school is better than 2 years of better than the last 15 years when it comes to ranking coaches.

Whoever made this list must not have seen us kick kentuckys ass year in and year out. Even before coach heup our worst coaches ever managed to mostly kick his ass
These reporters will know, soon enough. Then they'll wish they'd made Josh one of their top 5 coaches early on, so it would look like they had some foresight.

It's coming.

Go Vols!

Last edited:
These guys are looking for clicks. They know Tennessee's fan base will go nuts over this.

It doesn't matter.

These lists are all so subjective and silly. Deboar hasn't coached an SEC game, neither has Sarkisian. Stoops?? Yeah, he's done ok at KY, but he's been there long enough to have turned their lousy history around and then some. Heup has been on the job at UT for three years and has done an amazing job turning around a devastated program. The best way to evaluate Smart is put him at Vandy and see how long it takes him to turn that program around. It's not that hard to look like a hero when your state produces some of the best talent in the country and you have almost no in-state competition for them.

Stoops has had Kentucky competing better than they historically have consistently.

I’m not saying stoops is better, but I am saying I understand the mindset that a decade of consistently over achieving at a school is better than 2 years of better than the last 15 years when it comes to ranking coaches.
I got a buddy who has the same thought but when I remind him of how we consistently thump them he just shrugs. Not saying stoops is terrible, he has made them somewhat competitive but I don’t think he’s better than heup and never will be.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
These lists are all so subjective and silly. Deboar hasn't coached an SEC game, neither has Sarkisian. Stoops?? Yeah, he's done ok at KY, but he's been there long enough to have turned their lousy history around and then some. Heup has been on the job at UT for three years and has done an amazing job turning around a devastated program. The best way to evaluate Smart is put him at Vandy and see how long it takes him to turn that program around. It's not that hard to look like a hero when your state produces some of the best talent in the country and you have almost no in-state competition for them.
I get sark and Deboar but stoops. Come on

Stoops is a decent to good head coach, but I never quite understand the love he gets. If Stoops truly was a top 20 coach, he wouldn't have just lost 6 of his last 8 games and he'd be working at Texas A&M right now instead of the guy from Duke.

It's a known and demonstrated reality that there's a significant number of folks these days who are immune to facts. So it's no surprise these reporters are Stoopified. Despite that, kudos to Stoops. His tams have done something we have not. Beaten Florida thrice, in a row.

It's a known and demonstrated reality that there's a significant number of folks these days who are immune to facts. So it's no surprise these reporters are Stoopified. Despite that, kudos to Stoops. His tams have done something we have not. Beaten Florida thrice, in a row.

Yet, he still has a overall losing record in the SEC.

He’s exactly where he belongs.

Stoops is a good coach he’s done well at a place that is hard to win at consistently. He has got Kentucky to a bowl every year since 2016. But he has stayed too long there now he should’ve left for a better opportunity after he won 10 games in 2018 and 2021. I don’t think he will ever win 10 games again at UK.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

Heupel has handed them their rear every year. He is nowhere near as good as Heupel. I am not saying ge is a bad coach, he isn’t but he isn’t close to Heupel nor his staff. GBO!

L

Let’s see,Stoops is 0-3 against Heupel And he is a better coach? DON’T THINK SO. WHO would want to swap coaches? Most Kentucky fan maybe.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back