Stream Football on ABC?

Nope, just broadcast TV. my antenna ties into where my catv wires (RG-6) come into my house. Where Comcast used to tie into my catv wires.
If it works as claimed, I'd like to try it. Not because my Channel Master antenna setup is an issue in and of itself. Rather, I have, despite the antenna being grounded, feared lightning strikes. We seem to be getting more bolting than when we first moved here.At one point a few years back, a bolt hit something in the backyard, lit up the house like a strobe. Never figured out what it hit other than the ground. So I figure a low target like the gutters would reduce chances of a strike. I will see if the Internet has step-by-step instructions for doing what you did.

Update: Looks like your setup primarily benefits folks living in a HOA situation. After doing a quick peek at what's involved, along with various alternatives, I'm sticking with my Channel Master rig. I decided if it ain't broke, don't fix it. The gutter thing is a cool idea, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Vol
With ABC broadcasting three SEC football games per week in 2024, I'll need a way to get ABC. I don't have cable or satellite, and I stream via Sling. I've used HD antenna to watch games on CBS, but I dont get a consistent signal on ABC. Any suggestions for legal, inexpensive options for ABC?
Thanks for all the helpful suggestions. Turns out the local ABC affiliate was repairing their broadcast antenna resulting in no signal for antenna users. However, this occurrence has made me think about backup plans such as some of your suggestions.

Cancel sling and get youtubetv or another streamer with ABC. I didn’t know sling didn’t have basic channels. How are they still in business?

VN Store

Back