Submarine maker to add jobs amid $39 billion backlog in work

Who are you to tell people to move because a demented, worthless, half century failure of a politician unnecessarily abolished tens of thousands of jobs? Why don’t you go build a f***ing submarine?!

I see how things are with you, outhouse crazy AF to forget about people having to move to North Dakota. Where did you get "tens of thousands of jobs"? You made it up like a liar or got it from another liar. I have no more time for you.

Whoopee! More taxpayer funded gubmint jobs!

What kind of job do you have? If you are against national defense, then you can leave this country. Why don't you GTFO? ? You can go live in a jungle where there is no government or civilization.

Last edited:
If you are against national defense, then why don't you leave this country? You can go live in a jungle where there is no government or civilization.

Says the person for trannies in the military. How does enlisting mentally ill people that can’t be deployed and needing a lifetime of medication to fix their fairytale strengthen our national security?

Reactions: Orangeburst
If you are against national defense, then why don't you leave this country? You can go live in a jungle where there is no government or civilization.

Thanks, but I’m going to sit here in the peanut gallery and watch the country self implode LMFAO at the leftist commie filth. Have you started your Mandarin classes yet?

Loved this game - watched by myself wearing my star Vols cap at the base pizza joint in Orlando - some dudes walked thru heckling me at 31-7, still amazed the Vols won

Floyd Miley, Andy Kelly, Dale Carter, Von Reeves and Aaron Hayden - thanks for the memories

Edit: forgot Jeremy Lincoln and his butt blocking the game winning FG try

Ohhh..it was JL and not Floyd Miley?

Reactions: StarRaider
Miley returned the block for a TD at the end of the first half

John Ward: “Floyd Miley can fly”

I remember Walsh in the first half saying it was like the AFC vs NFC..Guess the Billls were on their infamous string, Stuck with me all those years, but listening again..he called the FG issue for ND

Thanks, but I’m going to sit here in the peanut gallery and watch the country self implode LMFAO at the leftist commie filth. Have you started your Mandarin classes yet?

You ar free to say whatever foolish things you feel like saying, and I am free to put you on ignore so they do not appear on my screen.

I thought four years of liberal war hawks might fade away, I guess I was wrong. I hope they press Biden to use all this cool new hardware to plant more freedom seeds across the globe.

I am no expert such as yourself on pipelines, but would guess they use automatic welding systems for long range pipelines., so this not about welders. It is the concrete for the footers, valve and pump manfacturers, steel and pipe manufacturers, crane operators, truckers, laborers. A ripple of jobs.
Aside from the jobs issue, the glaring hypocrisy form the left is that of 'the environment'. Pipelines are clearly the safest most efficient way of moving oil, yet they want to kill the project. Puzzling.

Aside from the jobs issue, the glaring hypocrisy form the left is that of 'the environment'. Pipelines are clearly the safest most efficient way of moving oil, yet they want to kill the project. Puzzling.
Even Hunter agrees

VN Store

Back