Summer 2008 Movies

Does anyone else think the new Hulk movie looks dumb as hell? I love Edward Norton, but I think the Hulk story was already killed by the last terrible movie version. I'm still not ready to sit through another Hulk movie yet.

I think it looks much better than that piece of crap they put together last time. I love Edward Norton so I will give anything he is in a chance.

I think it looks much better than that piece of crap they put together last time. I love Edward Norton so I will give anything he is in a chance.

Yea I mean I'll definitely go see it I just didn't think it looked all that great. Like I just can't see myself thinking it was worth them making.

I think The Hulk looks retarded and will put a damper in Norton's career... nevermind, he did such a great job in American History X that he will always be great in my book.

I didn't know they were making a Halo movie???

I think The Hulk looks retarded and will put a damper in Norton's career... nevermind, he did such a great job in American History X that he will always be great in my book.

I didn't know they were making a Halo movie???

Personally I don't think it'll be bad enough to hurt his career at all, I just think it's completely unnecessary to make this movie. They wouldn't remake this movie if they weren't going to spend time and big bucks on it but I'm still not sure it will be a salvageable story.

And the Halo movie isn't coming out this summer as far as I know, I haven't seen one thing that says that. I know it's been in talks about getting made but as far as I know they haven't even started working on it. Can anybody prove otherwise?

the movie that wasnt so good for nortons career in my eyes was "down in the valley". i hated that movie.

VN Store

Back