Sunday Commit(s) predictions......

Is it confirmed that the Berry's want to attend the same school? And, it appears Evan is a little better of a prospect, amirite?

Fade, Evan was interviewed yesterday after camp. According to TOS , he said he and his brother plan on attending the same school. UT is his leader but he said other schools are not coming hard at them now b/c the coaches assume they are a UT lock. He and his brother have visited UT several times but haven't visited other schools. Also they haven't planned any official visits this fall but plan to visit UT.

I dont know how to post the link, but the article was written by Ryan Calahan.

Fade, Evan was interviewed yesterday after camp. According to TOS , he said he and his brother plan on attending the same school. UT is his leader but he said other schools are not coming hard at them now b/c the coaches assume they are a UT lock. He and his brother have visited UT several times but haven't visited other schools. Also they haven't planned any official visits this fall but plan to visit UT.

Thanks, friend.

So if they are UT locks they should verbal so the staff should know what route to go as far as filling the last few spots. Their not saying could actually hurt us in a way.

24 bricks are shown in a tweet... someone committed,we may not find out who for a while though...

That's what I heard. So, I wouldnt expect him to today if he isn't ready. Would you?

Who knows. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he does end up pulling the trigger the way this week has gone. P Fort said yesterday 99% chance of another commit in the next 24 hrs after the Gaulden commit so I'm kinda expecting someone to pull the trigger. This is the first Foundation Day so I'd think we'll add a brick.

So if they are UT locks they should verbal so the staff should know what route to go as far as filling the last few spots. Their not saying could actually hurt us in a way.

I wish I could post the article from govols (paid subscription). Evan just states UT is recruiting him the hardest and the other schools are not coming after him as hard. In his opinion, it is b/c his father and brother played for UT and feel he is a lock to Vol country. He said camp was nice and there was "decent" talent at camp. He stated UT is his favorite and hasn't visited any other schools; but wants to keep his options open.

I don't know if he is a lock or wanting other schools to come after him harder? Ryan Callahan stated the coaches will hold schollies for the twins, even if they commit later in the year.

He also said he feels UT will take another one or two O-inemen, two defensive tackles, another CB or WR, and/or RB/qb. There isn't a qb on the staff's radar now but some kid always makes a "splash" during his senior year. Hope this helps.

Who knows. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he does end up pulling the trigger the way this week has gone. P Fort said yesterday 99% chance of another commit in the next 24 hrs after the Gaulden commit so I'm kinda expecting someone to pull the trigger. This is the first Foundation Day so I'd think we'll add a brick.
He wasn't ready yesterday. Today is his day. :)

Yep, Mouhon pulled the trigger. Not surprised. I like this Foundation Day/Week thing!

VN Store

Back