Sunday Might Be a Let Down

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
Instead of philosophizing, guessing, hoping, praying, wondering, fantasizing and speculating on our teams and coaches performances for the 2013 season, this Sunday morning we'll actually have some hard core empirical stats to look at and digest.
Of course on the other hand, the fantasizing rumors of an undefeated season will fill this board at least for a week or two... GBO!!

It's AP, man. The flavor of the day will be vanilla. And it should be. We should steamroll them with half effort.

Instead of philosophizing, guessing, hoping, praying, wondering, fantasizing and speculating on our teams and coaches performances for the 2013 season, this Sunday morning we'll actually have some hard core empirical stats to look at and digest.
Of course on the other hand, the fantasizing rumors of an undefeated season will fill this board at least for a week or two... GBO!!

We will be undefeated Sunday! Mark it down!

Reactions: 4 people
So do we play to win or just for stats?

I think we play for experience. I don't think Butch will be as vanilla as some might think. This is a new offense quarterbacked by a guy with little experience throwing to guys with little to no experience all coached by new coaches. I really feel that we'll see a lot of passing and hurry up / no huddle / uptempo offense. I don't think that this team will go into an offensive shell midway thru the third qtr. but rather continue to air it out to get everyone the most reps possible.

Reactions: 2 people
I am never let down after a win... not sure what you are talking about.

Some of us would far rather have real, tangible things to talk about rather than the emotional positive/negative whims that seem to carry many here.

Reactions: 1 person
What's the over/under that this message board will go into full meltdown mode if APSU hangs close and/or we struggle against them? How many will want CBJ fired immediately?

I think every Vol fan on here is used to being letdown, but it won't happen this Sunday. Think positively and enjoy the trouncing we are about to put on AP.

I will let down on sunday after being up for so long for the first game but that will change come monday when its game week again:dance2:

we will struggle at times on Saturday to move the ball but that is just part of the territory with a new coach and scheme, be patient peeps

we will struggle at times on Saturday to move the ball but that is just part of the territory with a new coach and scheme, be patient peeps

You do realize this is VolNation, don't you?

Making mountains out of mole hills and blowing EVERYTHING way out of proportion is a way of life around here.

VN Store

Back