Super Bowl LV Thread, 6:30 PM ET (2/7/21), CBS

KC 38
TB 20

TB won't have a good enough pass rush to shut Maholmes down.
TB also won't have an answer for Hill.
Maholmes is going to be first Quarterback in NFL history to win 3 straight superbowls.
KC defensive secondary is legit.

KC 38
TB 20

TB won't have a good enough pass rush to shut Maholmes down.
TB also won't have an answer for Hill.
Maholmes is going to be first Quarterback in NFL history to win 3 straight superbowls.
KC defensive secondary is legit.

You are probably right, but hoping for a closer game.
Chiefs 3.5-point favorites with an Over/Under of 57.5

My buddy from Boston just had his firstborn kid an hour after the Bucs game. I texted him congrats on the kid and he texted back "Thanks. I got to see tb12 make his 10th sb too"

10x bro. It's happened 10x and it doesn't really matter and he's not on your team anymore and you put that on the same pedestal as your firstborn, LOL.

My buddy from Boston just had his firstborn kid an hour after the Bucs game. I texted him congrats on the kid and he texted back "Thanks. I got to see tb12 make his 10th sb too"

10x bro. It's happened 10x and it doesn't really matter and he's not on your team anymore and you put that on the same pedestal as your firstborn, LOL.

Dude I can’t even lie. I f***ing hated Tom Brady for most of his career, but the dude has totally “Jordan’d” me. At this point (and really since about 2016-17), I am simply in awe of what I’m witnessing.

Reactions: MAD
For the past decade, I try to make an honest evaluation of the talent in these playoff matchups. And time and again, I usually have determined that the opponent is better than what is on Brady’s team. And several times, it hasn’t mattered.

The Chiefs are better than the Bucs and I have no doubt of that. But, they were better than the Patriots when Brady and company went into Arrowhead and pulled that off two years ago.

**** happens when Tom Brady is playing QB in the playoffs.

Reactions: Plecoptera and MAD
For the past decade, I try to make an honest evaluation of the talent in these playoff matchups. And time and again, I usually have determined that the opponent is better than what is on Brady’s team. And several times, it hasn’t mattered.

The Chiefs are better than the Bucs and I have no doubt of that. But, they were better than the Patriots when Brady and company went into Arrowhead and pulled that off two years ago.

**** happens when Tom Brady is playing QB in the playoffs.

It's true, like Dee Ford lining up offsides. All he has to do is line up correctly and Mahomes is sitting on 2 SB's right now and Brady has 5. It's insane. What game outcome flipped on something as dumb as a guy lining up offsides?...and that happened for Brady in an AFCCG. Never count this dude out.

tom-brady-nfl-combinejpg-e3968c20398628c0.jpg

30485650-8498165-Beach_bound_The_couple_is_pictured_on_vacation_together_on_the_b-a-11_1594137960463.jpg

TB is considered the home team.
Tampa Bay has worn white jerseys over pewter pants five times this season, all wins, including their last two playoff games.
I would have liked to have seen those old orange uniforms.
67179809-C130-461F-BCA5-80B657933618.jpeg

F9634CDC-DFF6-48FA-A787-5D2B084C3E18.jpeg
Tampa will wear white even though they are the home team.
Trying to figure out which 2 that wore white lost SUPER BOWLS?

Reactions: rocytop2624

VN Store

Back