Super Bowl LV Thread, 6:30 PM ET (2/7/21), CBS

I'm for the Bucs, mostly just because I don't like repeat champions (unless the Titans ever get to that level).

But I have a feeling this is going to kind of how Chiefs' games go; Bucs will put in a scare early but then the Chiefs will impose their will offensively and the Bucs won't be able to keep up. Part of me would like to see Brady win #7 just to see a 43 year old dude win a Super Bowl. As said, weird stuff happens with Brady and all his Super Bowls have been close so I hope at least it's a good game.

Reactions: MAD
I'm for the Bucs, mostly just because I don't like repeat champions (unless the Titans ever get to that level).

But I have a feeling this is going to kind of how Chiefs' games go; Bucs will put in a scare early but then the Chiefs will impose their will offensively and the Bucs won't be able to keep up. Part of me would like to see Brady win #7 just to see a 43 year old dude win a Super Bowl. As said, weird stuff happens with Brady and all his Super Bowls have been close so I hope at least it's a good game.
I’d like to see Tampa win too but I have a feeling it will be KC which I’m okay with. I don’t hate either of these teams.

It's your 1-week reminder to start thinking about wings for the SuperbOwl!
8021B8A1-1B31-4C83-B218-0C3EE8AB9C4B.jpeg

This game is not going to be close , KC is going to crush them.
Maholmes is just plain and simple the best QB in the game . With weapons galore to boot.
KC secondary will pick ⛏️ TB like 3 times.

I feel this gets somewhat lost in all the weirdness of this season (given the pandemic), but I'm pretty this will be the first time that a Super Bowl team will the game play at its own home stadium, right?

This game is not going to be close , KC is going to crush them.
Maholmes is just plain and simple the best QB in the game . With weapons galore to boot.
KC secondary will pick ⛏️ TB like 3 times.

To be fair (and I'm not saying this to indicate some favoritism or prediction towards Tampa Bay or Tom Brady in this game), didn't they lose in a close game to the Chiefs earlier this season by like a 3-point margin?

I feel this gets somewhat lost in all the weirdness of this season (given the pandemic), but I'm pretty this will be the first time that a Super Bowl team will the game play at its own home stadium, right?
Wasn’t the year the Saints beat the Colts played at the Super dome?

Thanks. Of all the years for it to finally, actually happen.

(Not only during such a bizarre season, but one where home field advantage was quite curbed / almost a non-existent aspect of most of the games played.)

Last edited:
Wasn’t the year the Saints beat the Colts played at the Super dome?

That was in SunLife Stadium (now Hard Rock Stadium) in Miami, Florida.

New Orleans hosted the Ravens-49ers Super Bowl in 2013 (the one where the power went out during the game).

VN Store

Back