SUPER BOWL LVIII: 49ers 22 Chiefs 25 (FINAL)

The Bills are like better versions of the Chargers; every year they're going to do it, and they never win when it matters.

Bills were so fkn lucky to be in that game. I don't think Bills fans are gonna look at it that way, but they had no business having it come down to a missed FG

The Bills need more weapons around Josh Allen.

Weapons aren't the problem. They could use another one but they already got Diggs, Davis, and Shakir is emerging. Cook with their 2nd rd pick last year, and Kincaid with their 1st rd pick this year. A healthy Gabe Davis would help. Ultimately, when the Bills O struggles, it's because Allen is turning it over. Otherwise, they score. 2nd lowest punt rate in the NFL.

Chiefs don't have great weapons and Bills got chunked to death last night. Invest in a D.

Last edited:
Weapons aren't the problem. They could use another one but they already got Diggs, Davis, and Shakir is emerging. Cook with their 2nd rd pick last year, and Kincaid with their 1st rd pick this year. A healthy Gabe Davis would help. Ultimately, when the Bills O struggles, it's because Allen is turning it over. Otherwise, they score.

Chiefs don't have great weapons and Bills got chunked to death last night. Invest in a D.
Just a reliable kicker who could of kick makeable field goals, might would have saved both the Packers and Bills season for another week.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Weapons aren't the problem. They could use another one but they already got Diggs, Davis, and Shakir is emerging. Cook with their 2nd rd pick last year, and Kincaid with their 1st rd pick this year. A healthy Gabe Davis would help. Ultimately, when the Bills O struggles, it's because Allen is turning it over. Otherwise, they score. 2nd lowest punt rate in the NFL.

You can tell the injuries on their back 7 finally got up to them. Kansas attacked the 10-20 yard area all day

I'm good with some back and forth jabbing, if Cowboys win I will enjoy it and it they lose I can handle the roasting from others..

It's a game doesn't affect my everyday life..

I was wrong. That 31 yard run is something they didn’t have.

I actually am more upset taking Campbell over Kancey at 18 after watching that game. Either way, Holmes is way smarter than me.

Not only is it a great roster, but it's so fun. 2-Headed running game, 4 dynamic playmakers in the pass game, and then a game-wrecker on the defensive line. It's all the most fun things in football (except a dual-threat QB).

Reactions: knoxvol52 and MAD
Scrolling through YouTube. An “Undisputed” clip gets in my recommendations. It’s 25 minutes long. I don’t click but it plays with sound for ten seconds and it leads the show. It’s headline? “Cowboys family members disparage Dak Prescott”. 25 minutes on conference championship week to lead the show is Micah Parsons’ dad criticizing Dak Prescott?!?!?! No wonder that show barely gets 100K viewers.

VN Store

Back