SUPER BOWL LVIII: 49ers 22 Chiefs 25 (FINAL)

I need some help, are the refs fixing this game for KC because, I don’t know, or Baltimore because they are east coast? Hard to keep up.

Reactions: MAD
I need some help, are the refs fixing this game for KC because, I don’t know, or Baltimore because they are east coast? Hard to keep up.

The only thing that confused me is Lamar Jackson throwing the ball directly into a defender’s helmet when he’s half-sacked in the pocket and it’s not called intentional grounding. Does anyone have an explanation? The commentators didn’t even blink at the no call.

The only thing that confused me is Lamar Jackson throwing the ball directly into a defender’s helmet when he’s half-sacked in the pocket and it’s not called intentional grounding. Does anyone have an explanation? The commentators didn’t even blink at the no call.

It was batted by the defense.

Reactions: TrueOrange
He was trying to get the ball to a rb. Could have been a complete pass if the defender hadn’t stepped in front.

I didn’t know you could throw a wild pass when you’re obviously sacked and get away with it because a defender makes a play on the ball. Seems like a flaw in the rule.

Hard to know if he had a receiver in the area he was throwing to when it gets batted backwards.

Hard to know if he had a receiver in the area he was throwing to when it gets batted backwards.
He was throwing to Justice Hill that was just past the guy that batted the ball. He was looking at him before he threw and waited as long as he could for him to turn around.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back