Super Regionals - OTHER GAMES - Discussion

I’ve got us vs A&M in the final, although doesn’t seem like many are giving us much of a chance against FSU and Arnold in game 1.

I think it’s going to be a hard fought game, but I’ll take those bats from Sunday over FSU any day of the week.

Arnold is going to be tough, no doubt about it. But our guys will be dialed in and give him a challenge that he hasn’t seen before.

Georgia fans can now stop pretending they care about any other sports besides football and maybe gymnastics

However this run of success by NC State making men’s and women’s final 4 and now CWS is somewhat concerning heading into football season. Hope it ends at this academic year
They dont have the horses in football, guarantee that.

I think it’s going to be a hard fought game, but I’ll take those bats from Sunday over FSU any day of the week.

Arnold is going to be tough, no doubt about it. But our guys will be dialed in and give him a challenge that he hasn’t seen before.
He’s beatable. Believe he gave up 5 in his outing versus UCONN. Just gotta come out dialed in and with a chip on our shoulder!

Last edited:
4 ACC and 4 SEC teams in the College World Series. Should be some entertaining baseball in Ohama!

It was impossible for me to pull for the SEC team in this pairing and I ,must confess that I enjoy athens

thumbs down to Pack unis/

Reactions: StarRaider
Georgia fans can now stop pretending they care about any other sports besides football and maybe gymnastics

However this run of success by NC State making men’s and women’s final 4 and now CWS is somewhat concerning heading into football season. Hope it ends at this academic year
I would agree to be winless in baseball and basketball if it handed us a natty in football. Every year. If those were my options. Not the way it works but let's be real

Well certainly UGA cares more about their football program than basketball or baseball. But it seems to me that the recent success in football has afforded UGA to be more inclined to take more interest in some other sports programs like baseball and basketball.

I’m a football guy. I played high school football and have been a Dawg fan since I was around 5 years old. But I still follow and love baseball and basketball at UGA. Are we on the verge of winning a championship? No, but I’m very excited about the recent improvement in baseball and basketball at UGA.

As far as the Wolfpack goes, I congratulate them on their making the CWS. They earned it and I’ve no ill feelings. Although, I wouldn’t stress over their football program. Yes they are certainly not a cupcake, they will likely be good. You guys will be better, and I’m pretty sure that CJH isn’t going to let the Vols overlook NC State.

VN Store

Back