Surprise Visitors.

I don't know anything about Hughes...but I'm interested!

He also plays some hoops for his high school Siegal, played in the east vs west game, did well. here's some info from the MTSU message board...

...Bringing the line together is Siegel’s 6-foot-5, 255-pound behemoth Montori Hughes, who showed a knack for getting into the backfield as well as firing up his mates.

“He was an emotional leader for us on defense,” Siegel coach David Watson said. “He challenged the other players a lot in practice and games to match his intensity level.

“Down the stretch, Montori’s play went up a notch, and I thought a lot of the other kids stepped up a notch because they fed off his energy. That was true leadership to me.”....

Link: All-Area football team rich with talent

ill take it....lol. that would change that attitude around here....but lets not get our hopes up. is there a list of our propects that could come here that hv has put together lately?

We will not have a top 30 class. Last time I checked 3 and 2 star recruits don't boost you up that much. :crazy:

We will not have a top 30 class. Last time I checked 3 and 2 star recruits don't boost you up that much. :crazy:

It is entirely possible to have a top 30 class. We have about 10 more schollies to give....I wouldn't be surprised if we end up there. However, that doesn't mean I'll be any happier unless we fill some needs at DT!

And, with that, the smiley is back.

The Vols will close strong enough to finish in the top 30...probably the top 25.

If UT gets Coples and Davis plus two or 3 more 4 stars, they can still get Savage and round the class out with 3* player and end up with about a 3.3 star avg.

Last year, OU signed 21 players with a 3.38 star avg and finished 14th. GT had a 3.3 avg and 19 signees and finished 18th.

I don't why everyone cares about where we rank, rankings are the most meaningless thing. I don't care if were 119th in the country as long as we fill our needs.

there's a difference in filling needs with warm bodies and filling needs with guys that will be able to contribute at the SEC level

it was just a little exaggaration, just trying to say that recruiting rankings are meaningless and it just matters about filling needs.

VN Store

Back