Surprise Visitors.

has anyone heard what the recruits thought? what is the full list of who came? and isnt aj alexander going to choose between us and fsu this weekend?

I have a feeling we will see a few nonqualifiers lumped on at the end who will push the Vols into the territory that is being speculated about (25-15ish).

was there a no show this weekend?
I saw one mentioned, but no name, and can't think of who it could be, unless it was Ben Jones, and I wouldn't even think that would be newsworthy.

if recruiting rankings were all but meaningless then why do all major D1 schools recruit and try to sign the top rated players?

They dont. They recruit and try to sign the players that the coaches feel like are the best players. Many times that will be the same as the 'highly rated' players on the recruiting sites. But the ratings that the recruiting services give to the recruits does not in any way dictate who the coaches go after.

(we will take anyone now):w00t:

No, we won't. You don't waste scholarships just to fill a class with warm bodies. You can only have 85 on board at a time. Better to put it in your pocket than waste it on a player who can't help.

VN Store

Back