Syria war: Israel 'strikes Damascus military complex'

Reactions: 1 person
Now see, what was the point of this? Syria has done nothing to Israel to provoke this.

Maybe Syria's Iranian butt-buddies had something to do with this happening, you figure? :unsure:

Syria Says Israel Struck Scientific Military Center for Second Time in ...
Haaretz-20 hours ago
The Syrian military claimed that Israeli jets came through Lebanese airspace before striking, adding that air defenses intercepted most of the missiles fired. Sources close to the Syrian government said Israeli missiles had targeted a "research center" in the town of Jamraya, just north of Damascus.

====

I wonder what they are researching or building at that "center" :rolleyes:

Israel could drop a nuke on DC and this board would support it. They have never done anything wrong in the history of ever, and skip hand in hand with Trump.

Reactions: 5 people
Israel could drop a nuke on DC and this board would support it. They have never done anything wrong in the history of ever, and skip hand in hand with Trump.

LOL, Stupid talk ... Why would Israel do something like that?

Arabs / Muslims on the other hand ... you give 'em a chance and see what would happens

Still recall 9/11?

Reactions: 4 people

Arabs / Muslims on the other hand ... you give 'em a chance and see what would happens

Still recall 9/11?

Why would Israel try to sink the USS Liberty? We have a tendancy to blame all Muslim countries for the acts of a handful of jihadis... but we look the other way when there’s a government sanctioned attack on one of our naval vessels.

Still recall 9/11?

Yeah, I recall a bunch of Saudi terrorists perpetrating an attack against Americans that was ignored because of oil interests. We attacked the cause, but not the root. All the while allowing Israel to continue to violate human rights and impose a police state. All because of a talking snake in a book.

Reactions: 5 people
Why would Israel try to sink the USS Liberty? We have a tendancy to blame all Muslim countries for the acts of a handful of jihadis... but we look the other way when there’s a government sanctioned attack on one of our naval vessels.

We have long memory, I see ...

I wasn't there ... chit if I knew exactly what (and how it) happened ... but at the same time -- "chit happens on occasion" ... Ever heard of friendly fire?

And war is serious business.. it's not fun and games ... The war is on ... why da freak that boat was in those waters anyhow? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I recall a bunch of Saudi terrorists perpetrating an attack against Americans that was ignored because of oil interests. We attacked the cause, but not the root. All the while allowing Israel to continue to violate human rights and impose a police state. All because of a talking snake in a book.

Okay. :hi:

The Russian military says a U.S. strike on government-backed troops in eastern Syria reflects Washington's efforts to make a grab for the nation's economic assets.

The overnight attack, which killed about 100 according to a U.S. military, came when hundreds of attackers launched an assault on U.S.-backed forces known as the Syrian Democratic Forces who were accompanied by U.S. advisers in the oil-rich Deir el-Zour province.

The Latest: Russian says US strike in Syria an assets grab - Houston Chronicle

US-led coalition strikes kill pro-regime forces in Syria - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
^ ^ Yep .... It's totally OK I guess for US to strike in Syria ... but NOT for Israel ;)

---

US military strikes on pro-Assad troops in Syria kill 100, official says CBC.ca 1h ago

Related Coverage

W.J. Hennigan on Twitter: "NEW: @CJTFOIR says it carried out military strikes against pro-Assad forces in Syria after ... Most referenced Twitter 2h ago

US forces kill 100 pro-Assad fighters The Times 2h ago

Pro-Assad troops die as US-led coalition advances in Syria Financial Times 27m ago

US-led coalition strikes kill pro-regime forces in Syria Highly Cited CNN 3h ago

Syria war: US bombs government forces after Deir al-Zour attack From US BBC News 2h ago

maxresdefault.jpg

What right does US have to defend anti-Assad forces? – fmr diplomat RT

W.J. Hennigan‏ Verified account @wjhenn

NEW: @CJTFOIR says it carried out military strikes against pro-Assad forces in Syria after an attack on a “well-established” SDF base where coalition troops were “co-located... during the attack.”

DVd35HfX0AAPjIc.jpg

2:39 PM - 7 Feb 2018

It's silly to think that they are completely independent actions when Israel and US are aligned.

Reactions: 1 person
It's silly to think that they are completely independent actions when Israel and US are aligned.

you did read where the US attack was in response/defense of an attack by hundreds....

^ ^ Yep .... It's totally OK I guess for US to strike in Syria ... but NOT for Israel ;)

---

US military strikes on pro-Assad troops in Syria kill 100, official says CBC.ca 1h ago

Related Coverage

W.J. Hennigan on Twitter: "NEW: @CJTFOIR says it carried out military strikes against pro-Assad forces in Syria after ... Most referenced Twitter 2h ago

US forces kill 100 pro-Assad fighters The Times 2h ago

Pro-Assad troops die as US-led coalition advances in Syria Financial Times 27m ago

US-led coalition strikes kill pro-regime forces in Syria Highly Cited CNN 3h ago

Syria war: US bombs government forces after Deir al-Zour attack From US BBC News 2h ago

maxresdefault.jpg

What right does US have to defend anti-Assad forces? – fmr diplomat RT

W.J. Hennigan‏ Verified account @wjhenn

NEW: @CJTFOIR says it carried out military strikes against pro-Assad forces in Syria after an attack on a “well-established” SDF base where coalition troops were “co-located... during the attack.”

DVd35HfX0AAPjIc.jpg

2:39 PM - 7 Feb 2018

Why are Israel and the US at war with Syria in the first place?

I wasn't there ... chit if I knew exactly what (and how it) happened ... but at the same time -- "chit happens on occasion" ... Ever heard of friendly fire?

Yeah, you don't know. Friendly fire is usually accidental.

Saudis, huh?

What about all the Israeli art students (aka Mossad) that just so happened to be in/around WTC at the time of 9/11?

It’s been my experience that everything wrong in the world can ultimately be tracked back to the Jews. Kinda a 6 degrees of no bacon.

And zep Israel can’t nuke anyone. They don’t have nukes.

That anyone can prove anyway

VN Store

Back