Syria war: Israel 'strikes Damascus military complex'

It’s been my experience that everything wrong in the world can ultimately be tracked back to the Jews. Kinda a 6 degrees of no bacon.

That's interesting, because recently it seems the scapegoats have been the Russians.

And zep Israel can’t nuke anyone. They don’t have nukes.

That anyone can prove anyway

You say this tongue in cheek, yet we've had the Israelis seemingly tell us over the last 25 years that Iran is just "months away" from having a nuclear weapon. And based off of those accusations, Iran is threatened with sanctions and war.

Reactions: 2 people
That's interesting, because recently it seems the scapegoats have been the Russians.

You say this tongue in cheek, yet we've had the Israelis seemingly tell us over the last 25 years that Iran is just "months away" from having a nuclear weapon. And based off of those accusations, Iran is threatened with sanctions and war.

Yes but it’s the Russian Jews that are the source of the issue (kidding again)

And......

Who do you think is the aggressor in the relationship between Israel and Iran?
Do you not believe that if Iran achieves nukes that they would not be more likely to use them?

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Israel blow up a plant with an air strike to prevent Iran from finishing their nukes? 1980s I think. Now I’ve got to look it up.
Thanks a lot Ras.

Edit: nope it was Iraq
While Iraq and Iran were in conflict.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

Last edited:
Who do you think is the aggressor in the relationship between Israel and Iran?
When was the last time Iran attacked Israel?

Do you not believe that if Iran achieves nukes that they would not be more likely to use them?
Iran will likely use them as a deterrent for any future invasions by the United States.

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Israel blow up a plant with an air strike to prevent Iran from finishing their nukes? 1980s I think. Now I’ve got to look it up.
Thanks a lot Ras.

Edit: nope it was Iraq
While Iraq and Iran were in conflict.
Operation Opera - Wikipedia
If Iran has nuclear weapons, they will not have to worry as much about a similar incident happening to them by Israel, as well.

Reactions: 1 person
When was the last time Iran attacked Israel?

That “similar incident” will happen before Iran develops nukes.
Iran will likely use them as a deterrent for any future invasions by the United States.

If Iran has nuclear weapons, they will not have to worry as much about a similar incident happening to them by Israel, as well.

If Iran has nukes the whole world will have to worry about them falling into the wrong hands.

That “similar incident “ will happen to Iran if they get close to developing nukes

If Iran has nukes the whole world will have to worry about them falling into the wrong hands.

If Iran has one then I think they are already in the wrong hands.

I'm sorry, but, how many times must you be told and must hear that they want to kill and wipe out a certain people and not believe them. Seriously?

If you don't think it is more than probable then come visit me, I'll tell you I'm going to kick you in the balls and after each time I say it I step a little closer. At what point will you start taking me seriously?

I'm sorry you can't have a people so intertwined in their religion that is diametrically opposed to the people they hate and assume that the nuke wouldn't be used. It's the most emotional and agitating topic concerning religion, and because of the emotion involved it does not lend itself to rational or calm decision making, it adds more volatility to an already volatile situation.

If Iran has one then I think they are already in the wrong hands.

I'm sorry, but, how many times must you be told and must hear that they want to kill and wipe out a certain people and not believe them. Seriously?

If you don't think it is more than probable then come visit me, I'll tell you I'm going to kick you in the balls and after each time I say it I step a little closer. At what point will you start taking me seriously?

I'm sorry you can't have a people so intertwined in their religion that is diametrically opposed to the people they hate and assume that the nuke wouldn't be used. It's the most emotional and agitating topic concerning religion, and because of the emotion involved it does not lend itself to rational or calm decision making, it adds more volatility to an already volatile situation.

Iran is such a bogeyman.

Famously, Ahmedinijad said Israel's regime (not Israel) must be "erased from the page of time" and somehow American news sources converted that into "Israel must be wiped off the map" which is an idiom that doesn't exist in his language. The media lies.

Not saying Iran is a good citizen, I'm just saying the amount of fear is irrational. Iran is one of the more progressive states in the region (which isn't saying much). Mutually assured destruction means they will most likely never be an actual problem for Israel. They want nukes because they are scared, not because they want to start a war.

Iran is such a bogeyman.

Famously, Ahmedinijad said Israel's regime (not Israel) must be "erased from the page of time" and somehow American news sources converted that into "Israel must be wiped off the map" which is an idiom that doesn't exist in his language. The media lies.

Not saying Iran is a good citizen, I'm just saying the amount of fear is irrational. Iran is one of the more progressive states in the region (which isn't saying much). Mutually assured destruction means they will most likely never be an actual problem for Israel. They want nukes because they are scared, not because they want to start a war.

I would hope for this, but, have my reservations.

In terms of mutually assured destruction, once again I hope it is a deterrent. But, with a people who have such rigor in their religious views it causes a pause, as if there is a higher regard for the afterlife versus the life here on Earth.

Take away the religion and I'm more secure in thinking like you. With it, it adds a level of insecurity that causes worry.

That “similar incident “ will happen to Iran if they get close to developing nukes
That is because the US and Israel need to keep Iran as weak as possible for any upcoming invasions or attacks or regime changes. Had Libya or Iraq had nukes, the US wouldn't have had the nuts to overthrow or attack those countries.

Again, the nukes would be used as a deterrent for any future invasion, not as an offensive weaopn. Iran has no recent history of being an aggressor or agitator to anyone.

Last edited:
That is because the US and Israel need to keep Iran as weAK as possible for any upcoming invasions or attacks or regime changes. Had Libya or Iraq had nukes, the US wouldn't have had the nuts to overthrow or attack those countries.

Again, the nukes would be used as a deterrent for any future invasion, not as an offensive weaopn. Iran has no recent history of being an aggressor or agitator to anyone.

Had lybia or Iraq had nukes, they just might have used them.

When did Iran say they wanted to wipe anyone out? I think I know where you are going with this, but I want to see if you're suggesting what I'm thinking.

Iran is such a bogeyman.

It's like these people will drink anything the media gives them to make someone an enemy.

Had lybia or Iraq had nukes, they just might have used them.
Libya signed an agreement to give up their nuclear program years before. Once the US was assured they were nuclear free, that was when we overthrew Khadaffi. And as far as I know, the only country that has shown the willingness to use nuclear weapons is the United States.

In terms of mutually assured destruction, once again I hope it is a deterrent. But, with a people who have such rigor in their religious views it causes a pause, as if there is a higher regard for the afterlife versus the life here on Earth.

Take away the religion and I'm more secure in thinking like you. With it, it adds a level of insecurity that causes worry.

Sounds like you are talking about the Saudis and their Wahhabi militants.

Libya signed an agreement to give up their nuclear program years before. Once the US was assured they were nuclear free, that was when we overthrew Khadaffi. And as far as I know, the only country that has shown the willingness to use nuclear weapons is the United States.

That was so Clinton could have her war.

Did anyone read the whole report?? It clearly states at the end why it was done. That's the problem, headlines always read something like Israel Bombs Innocent Children, but at the end of the article it is mentioned rockets have been fired at Israel from that location. More biased reporting.

Ex-Israeli intelligence chief warns of "very delicate" situation with Iran
CBS News-4 hours ago
TEL AVIV -- Cockpit video from an Israeli helicopter shows what could be a new front in the Syrian civil war. Israel shot down a drone that it said the Israeli border from Syria Saturday, accusing Iran of using a base inside Syria to launch the attack. Israel retaliated with a wave of F-16 bombers, and the ...

Steinitz: Assad in danger if he allows Iran to attack Israel from Syria
International-The Jerusalem Post-4 hours ago

Israel squares off
for showdown with
Iran in Syria
Al Jazeera
7 hours ago

Preparing for war
in the north, Israel
boosts air defenses
The Jerusalem Post
1 hour ago